AI F-18 doesn't rearm AT ALL in rearming-refueling WPT on Carrier only

the mission. I setup the carrier with all personal and ground crew vehicles. No way they rearm on carrier. The only way F-18 rearm well is on regular airfield and F-16 is missing that feature. Seem to me an unfinished work for every aircraft and probably for supercarrier is not implemented yet. 

F-16 F-18 rearming refueling bug.miz

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

This is a limitation of the sim. AI planes which land on a carrier do park, but then they disappear after some time.

Maybe it will be changed at some point, but this is how it is now.

Don't accept indie game testing requests from friends in Discord. Ever.

3 hours ago, Flappie said:

This is a limitation of the sim. AI planes which land on a carrier do park, but then they disappear after some time.

Maybe it will be changed at some point, but this is how it is now.

Should be like you mention only if it set to a landing wpt. I was talking about the rearming refueling Wpt. (Look on the wpt set up) You can see the ground airfield F-18 do the rearming well but F-16 not. So is obviously something going on on this rearming refueling wpt. The F-18 do a quick rearm just when stop at parking, F-16 don’t do the same even when is set to the same wpt setting and on carrier is a no go. So the rearming refueling Wpt is not fully implemented. 

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

We're not in your F-16 issue thread, we're in your carrier issue thread. 😉

What I'm saying is that since aircraft can never take off again from carriers in DCS at the moment (known limitation of the sim), the RefuArLanding cannot be used with carriers.

• Like 2

Don't accept indie game testing requests from friends in Discord. Ever.