Mig-21 bis for LockOn

beczl

didnt know that having a scratch built cockpit is even possible in this sim as far as modding goes.

guess after this is in FC2 lots of people are gonna wont to buy you a beer.

you should squeeze in a paypal donation button somewhere on your site.

fantastic, cant wait.

• Replies 998
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@beczl i can't send my dirtpack to you at the moment, as i don't have a video card on my good computer. if anyone has the dirtpack i made for beczl's mig-21 please send it to beczl to use it on its skins.

Looking good!

Thermaltake Kandalf LCS | Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R | Etasis ET750 (850W Max) | i7-920 OC to 4.0 GHz | Gigabyte HD5850 | OCZ Gold 6GB DDR3 2000 | 2 X 30GB OCZ Vertex SSD in RAID 0 | ASUS VW266H 25.5" | LG Blue Ray 10X burner | TIR 5 | Saitek X-52 Pro | Logitech G930 | Saitek Pro flight rudder pedals | Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

Amazing work!

Just one, slightly off topic request:

While you are working on the cockpit, could you be so kind to keep the notes about your work and release them as some sort of tutorial?

I'm selling MiG-21 activation key.

Also selling Suncom F-15E Talon HOTAS with MIDI connectors, several sets.

Contact via PM.

Renato71: I already take some notes during my work but what tutorial do you mean?

Well, something like step-by-step? I know that there are plenty of tutorial around the web, but it would be much easier to follow (and adapt) an actual effort. Currently, its all about reading and comparing some dozens of various tutorials and forum threads. There is nothing comprehensive, all in one place. As far as I have noticed, sorry if I missed anything :)

• Like 1

Contact via PM.

Well I can write some tutorials of course. I already made some animated or 3D docs of course, but I don't want to share all of my infos and knowledge freely that I collect with a hard work during the last three years.

The reason is very simple: Since when I start the modeling for LockOn only a few person help me for the 3D modeling and other tips-tricks cases. Unfortunately some people who has a good knowledge won't share anything as I recognised several times. And some other cases a lot of info's are still in confidental and doesn't open for an open public usage.

If somebody need help feel free to contact me and I try to help him of course, but I prefer a person who try to make an own way first than use an easier way. :book:

Beczl, although not clickable, is your MiG-21 cab model a 6DOF compatible?

Thermaltake Kandalf LCS | Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R | Etasis ET750 (850W Max) | i7-920 OC to 4.0 GHz | Gigabyte HD5850 | OCZ Gold 6GB DDR3 2000 | 2 X 30GB OCZ Vertex SSD in RAID 0 | ASUS VW266H 25.5" | LG Blue Ray 10X burner | TIR 5 | Saitek X-52 Pro | Logitech G930 | Saitek Pro flight rudder pedals | Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

Looking forward into reading your text.

And especially looking forward into looking into this pit :)

Contact via PM.