Mig-21 bis for LockOn

beczl

• Replies 998
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

So, I've found that there is this MiG-21 flyable for FC2, but only with one Hungarian skina, and without weapons:

http://www.lockonfiles.com/index.php/files/file/1722-fc2-mig-21-hungarian-flyable/

Did I miss any announcement here, and what is the state of the progress?

Any chance to see a working cockpit for this Miggy in a final release?

I'm selling MiG-21 activation key.

Also selling Suncom F-15E Talon HOTAS with MIDI connectors, several sets.

Contact via PM.

yeah mate,.. i have uploaded that mod there,.. i mentioned before :P,.. that mod is not done,.. just simply inserting the mig21 into fc2,.. the mod does not belong to me,.. someone else made it

Thanks for clarification. I've missed your previous info, but suspected something along that line. Just that we are discussing that mode over at my forum, and we are keen to see it working :)

I've sent few messages to Beczl, but he has not replied for a long time. I hope he is OK :)

I'm selling MiG-21 activation key.

Also selling Suncom F-15E Talon HOTAS with MIDI connectors, several sets.

Contact via PM.

So, I've found that there is this MiG-21 flyable for FC2, but only with one Hungarian skina, and without weapons:

http://www.lockonfiles.com/index.php/files/file/1722-fc2-mig-21-hungarian-flyable/

Did I miss any announcement here, and what is the state of the progress?

Any chance to see a working cockpit for this Miggy in a final release?

Hi Renato71, did =CRO= switch to FC2.0?!

I'm reverting some CroAF MiG-21 skins for use with FC2.0 so if you're interested...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 weeks later...

Sry but project went to sleep a month ago. Still WIP. Still sleeping.

Nowadays we are working in DCSW (if we have little time)

Yes i know: red numbers must remove

screenshot413.jpg

• Like 1

Atop the midnight tarmac,

a metal beast awaits.

To be flown below the radar,

to bring the enemy his fate.

HAVE A BANDIT DAY !

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"When I'm working on a problem, I never think about beauty. I think only how to solve the problem. But when I have finished, if the solution is not beautiful, I know it is wrong." - R. Buckminster Fuller (1895 - 1983), American Architect, Author, Designer, Inventor, and Futurist

• 1 month later...

Hello all,

I'm on the board again. :-) I succesfully bought my new computer environment and FC2 also, so I try to convert the Mig-21bis for the FC2. I try to insert some new features like tactical nuke with their pylon and SPS-141 jammer pod as well.

Edited by beczl
  • Like 2

Hello all,

I'm on the board again. :-) I succesfully bought my new computer environment and FC2 also, so I try to convert the Mig-21bis for the FC2. I try to insert some new features like tactical nuke with their pylon and SPS-141 jammer pod as well.

OH GREAT NEWS !

Welcome back on board Sir !

Its time to convert ALL of your fine works to .edm :worthy:

Would be fantastic to see in DCSW also :thumbup:

a metal beast awaits.

HAVE A BANDIT DAY !

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"When I'm working on a problem, I never think about beauty. I think only how to solve the problem. But when I have finished, if the solution is not beautiful, I know it is wrong." - R. Buckminster Fuller (1895 - 1983), American Architect, Author, Designer, Inventor, and Futurist

Thanks Guys . :-)

I need some help: I succesfully set up my 3D Max for FC2 editing but I can't find the FC2 arguments docs. Unfortunately I can't find a lot of stuff in this "new" forum structure.

Somebody know where can I get the draw arguments for FC2?

Any help is appriciated.

Beczl, draw arg. its in plugin.... download plugin for 3d max and unrar..:)

Link:http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=18234

Ok Thanks. I already have this plugins but it's only contain FC1.1 args I guess. The FC2 should use same args like FC1.1?

Yep, args should work in the same manner for FC2 as FC1. The arg numbers should be the same aswell, so theres actually not any work requiered in 3dsmax to port over the model from FC1 to FC2 if I remember correctly

It depends on which machine you want to replace with the MiG-21bis.

If the F-16A then 1.1 same as FC2 or DCS-BS or DCS-WH.

a metal beast awaits.

HAVE A BANDIT DAY !

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

hi beczl!

here is a mig-21 mod for fc2. is just inserting the 21-bird into fc2, BUT, there is something new in comparison to your original mig-21 for FC; [ for exemple, you can see from the cockpit view, the probe of the plane, in a 3D like-motion, or something :) ] pls whether you want.. take a look over this, and if you would like to extract something from it, pls do so, and include in your own!

Regards!

http://dl.transfer.ro/mig-21_HunSH-transfer_RO-06apr-140b0e.zip

Edited by neutryno

Thanks, but I have to rebuild the whole 3D, flight dinamics, weapon, 3D cockpit because the FC use a different aruments and lua tables as well. =4c=DolphiN already working hard to fix the new lua, so every day we're closer and closer to the final. :-)

@ Beczl:

Can you do something about the weaponpositioning and if possible can we add smokepods at all hardpoints as well??

Good to have you back!

Hello,

The weaponry will fully rebuild, but the smokepods usage not possible due this smkepod is used to be to simulate the engine smoke.