Mig-21 bis for LockOn

beczl

• Replies 998
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fantastic job! I like the damage model too. Keep up the good work ;-)

MainMenulogo.png.6e3b585a30c5c1ba684bc2d91f3e37f0.png

ACER Predator Orion 9000: W10H | Intel i9-7900X OC@4.5Ghz | 8x16GB Crucial Ballistix Sport | Sapphire GTX1080TI | Intel 900P 480GB | Intel 600P 256GB | HP EX950 1TB | Seagate Firecuda 2TB

ACER Predator XB281HK: 28" TN G-SYNC 4K@60hz

ThrustMaster Warthog Hotas, TPR, MFD Cougar Pack, HP Reverb Pro

AWESOME! i want to paint this aircraft so bad! really nice work. If there is any way i could get to put some paint on this bird i would be very happy :D

Intel Core i7-8700 3,20GHz - EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti SC2 - 32Gb Ram - DCS on 500 GB SSD - Windows 10 - Thrusmaster Warthog - Thrustmaster TPR pedals - Track Ir 5 - Samsung Odyssey+

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

http://www.virtualredarrows.com

:pilotfly::pilotfly:Simply ..................... AMAZING :):)

Remember the 346 Fire Fighters, Medics & Police who died on 9-11.......

Selective memory is a wonderful thing, especially when certain posts simply disappear into the ether never to be seen again, unless I have a copy of the original post copied and pasted into word documents and saved .... just in case :)

Am I an abusive idiot ?

Due to physical incapacity my Wife types my post's for me

YES PLEASE ASAP BgFS

Remember the 346 Fire Fighters, Medics & Police who died on 9-11.......

Selective memory is a wonderful thing, especially when certain posts simply disappear into the ether never to be seen again, unless I have a copy of the original post copied and pasted into word documents and saved .... just in case :)

Am I an abusive idiot ?

Due to physical incapacity my Wife types my post's for me

This aircraft is really great. I started on an Romanian Air Force Lancer Skin today and it turned out pretty good. Some tweaking still to be done. I will upload the template "made by beczl " as soon as the mod is released. I plan to make some more skins and release a skinpack after the initial release. here are some screens. And now i need to sleep, I have work tomorrow :( .

BW

Shaggy

Mig_21_RO_1.jpg

Mig_21_RO_2.jpg

Mig_21_RO_3.jpg

Mig_21_RO_4.jpg

Mig_21_RO_5.jpg

Mig_21_RO_6.jpg

• Like 1

Intel Core i7-8700 3,20GHz - EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti SC2 - 32Gb Ram - DCS on 500 GB SSD - Windows 10 - Thrusmaster Warthog - Thrustmaster TPR pedals - Track Ir 5 - Samsung Odyssey+

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I might do a Croatian skin next time for you Vekkinho as you were so enthusiastic of this project from the very start. A serbian skin would also look cool maybe?

BW

Shaggy

Finally!

Thanks Beczl big time!

Rep you forever!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

The Mig-21 does look very nice... good job on it! I wish you would have fixed up the little fault in the shape of the fuselage but still looks good and I guess many others have not even noticed it :D

One question... will this model have extra skins for it... I would really love if you could make a slot for former Yugoslavian skin.

No longer active in DCS...

I can make as many skin slots as you want basically, there is no Limit. So i could do the modern Serbian skin and I could do an Bare metal old Yugoslav one :) that is no problem.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Yes Please! That would be just awsome! ;)

Just thought of one idea... can you make say 3 slots for each country... would like to see very slight variations of the same skin (in wear and such) to be able to have exact same skin but just slighty different in wear etc... would make nice adition to have more realism and me able to have few aircraft in flight and each to have same markings/etc but still not be exactly the same!

Edited by Kuky

No longer active in DCS...

Hi.

This model is ready? We can download?

When is realice date?

YouTube - WaffenCatLive

Microsoft Windows 10 Pro x64 | ASrock Fatal1ty K4 gaming x470 | SSD m.2 Samsung 970 EVO | AMD Ryzen 7 2700X (4.3Ghz) | RAM 32G ddr4 ballistix Sport (3200MHz) | Super JetStream GeForce RTX2080 | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | TrackIR 5 + TrackClip PRO :pilotfly:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Shaggy!

One opinion! Your skin is Lancer-C (air to air version) and it's not MiG-21bis in real. Romanian MiG-21s are Lancer-A (MF-A2G), Lancer-B (UM), Lancer-C (MF-A2A). Lancer-III version is "bis", but i think this type is not in the RoAF. Lancers are MFs and UMs...

S!

Two tails, two engines!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]