"Rescue the Handy Wind"

So, now i have problem with 7 mission in this company "Rescue the Handy Wind".
I do all what need:
1. Landed on Handy Wind
2. Destroy two boats
3. Landed again on Handy Wind
4. Flyed from Handy Wind on good distanse
5. Finded one boat and rescue five man
6. Returned to the base in Novorosiysk.

tap to ESC
tap to End Mission (green button) 
and mission doesent end, status Active, Sscore 0

I try to acomplisht this mission five days. :((((

1.jpg

• 2 months later...

Thanks for the fast response as always 👍

Skipping works! This is the result from the replay (which as usual turned out to be pretty broken, at least the last third of it) while RTB
)image.png

The "results" row value changed from 50 to 100 after the order to fly back to the airport, but the score stayed 0, not sure what the difference is though

I ran a test, gosh i got so rusty in the UH-1, it worked for me, I got the 100 result just like you. However, it looks like it was not properly written on the user file. That's something i'm trying to chase ED to see where the error it may happen. Due to how i'm doing the testing and how many missions i'm skipping, my test results may be skewed, can you send me a screenshot with your campaign results so far? You can send it in a PM if you don't want to post it here. 

Thanks a lot.  

• Like 2

Thanks for investigating this problem! Here is my campaign result overview and I've also attached my complete logbook.lua since I think it's safe to share this online as far as I could tell. I found the entry for the problematic mission, but it might only be in there because I skipped it yesterday.

About controlling the UH-1: My hovering above the Zodiac could be considered highly unsafe, how they  rescued anyone with me drifting off 30 feet and more at times is beyond me 😂

image.png

logbook.lua

Edited by Screenchecker

Ah I think something important happened:

So I just finished "Fast Boats in the night" a couple of minutes ago (was fun, although the AI slicks bugged out and stayed home, but it was manageable, since the downed helo at the end was scripted, smart move btw. 👍)

I'm facing the same issue: I had the RTB message, saw the 100 score while flying but after ending the mission no campaign progression. So it's not just the "Resuce the Handy Wind" mission alone, but all mission that came after. I know nothing about scripting campaigns but maybe the problem even comes from "The hidden FARP"? (just a wild guess since all missions after that seem to suffer from this problem).

Attached my latest
logbook.luafile and there is no entry for "Fast Boats in the night"

@BIGNEWY Can you please have a look at this? It looks like multiple players are experiencing the same problem. The missions score is 100 but the campaign is not progressing, this is not something I can control or modify on my end. It looks like it perpetuates the rest of the missions that are coming after.  It needs some eyes from the devs. 

It also looks like it's similar to this thread, as far as i know, that was under investigation and it was supposedly fixed. 

• Like 1

can confirm again today that after finishing a misison no new entry for the next mission is created in `logbook.lua. If I create the array entry manually the campaign overview looks like it should and I can progress within hitting "skip".