Campaign Update?

kotor633

Hi,

Was there also an update/fix for the M2k Red Flag campaign with today's upgrade to version 2.9? Because missions 01 - 15 have the date of today. Only mission 16 still has the old date 07/09/23 (the date on which I installed the campaign).

null

image.png

• Like 1

DCS World needs the Panavia Tornado! Really!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Hi,

The last update to the Red Flag campaign was DCS 2.8.0.32066 on October 22nd, 2022. As long as I have viewed the changeslogs correctly. Now there have been a few significant updates for the M2k (IFF, GCA). Are there plans to somehow integrate these into Red Flag?

DCS World needs the Panavia Tornado! Really!

Hm, according to my notes there were two updates since, but not on the issues you mentioned. At the moment I don't have bandwidth to update older campaigns to include new stuff added to the modules (especially that I have to revisit almost all of the old missions to update them to the new radio system introduced by ED and prepare all the carrier ones for the upcomig taxi directors, on top of normal bug hunting after each update)... so for the time being the answer unfortunately is no, but perhaps after the summer when I'm planning to move to DCS full time I'll be finally able to revisit older campaigns and refurbish them.  

• Like 3
ce535d_9d347b62819c4372b3c485a4f95d2004~mv2.png

2 hours ago, baltic_dragon said:

I'm planning to move to DCS full time

really? that's a great news, I would love to know more about the backstage of campaign creation. 😇

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

• 2 weeks later...