Mi-8MTV2 hip Door Gunner - missing joysticks binds to axis commands GUN up down GUN left right in open beta 2.9

Go to solution Solved by hannibal,

the ability to map/assign joystick to the axis commands for Kord Doorgun UP/DOWN and LEFT/RIGHT did not make it into the recent open beta 2.9 patch

when i go to the axis assignments under the Mi8MTV2 gunner and Mi8MTV2 TrackIR Gunner drop down categories in controls settings, i am unable to add assignments to the Doorgun UP/DOWN, LEFT/RIGHT, also clicking under the joystick column does nothing..

please mention to devs @Flappie 

🙂

Edited by hannibal

find me on steam! username: Hannibal_A101A

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197969447179

• hannibal changed the title to Mi-8MTV2 hip Door Gunner - missing joysticks binds to axis commands GUN up down GUN left right in open beta 2.9
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Solution

Checking out DCS Open Beta 2.9.1.48335

what a pleasant surprise!

now the Mi8MTV2 doorgun slew finally has joystick binds

i did a test of the full doorgun experience with the hip kord..

joystick working perfectly, toggle decouple aiming is functional, and as always simshake comes thru to provide some shake effects for the bass shaker i have attached to the joystick that resembles a a pistol grip with a pintle base.

IT IS WORKING PERRRFECTLY!

Thanks @Flappie to checking on this and forward this feature. awesome to have joystick controlled doorguns working on the HUEY, HIND, and now the HIP!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

THE ONLY QUESTION I HAVE IS THAT ON THE MI-8, HOLDING DOWN THE FIRE BUTTON, I ONLY CAN GET BURST SHOTS...

BUT ON THE MI24, I CAN HOLD DOWN FOR CONTINOUS FULL AUTOMATIC KORD FIRE...

• Like 1

find me on steam! username: Hannibal_A101A

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197969447179