No Audio + DCS crashing at Audio Test

HiveLeader
Go to solution Solved by HiveLeader,

On 2/19/2024 at 1:21 AM, Flappie said:

Please attach a screenshot of your DCS audio options.

Here you go. The audio test doesn't work, regardless of whether I select the microphone on my sound card or through Nvidia Broadcast. (They are the same hardware.) I've tried without Nvidia broadcast and disabling all other recording devices in Control Panel, too, and I get the same result.

image.png

DxDiag.txt

Edited by SignorMagnifico

i7-8700k OC to 5.1GHz, Sound BlasterX AE-5, Creative Sound BlasterX H7 Tournament Edition, Asus ROG Maximus X Code

Corsair Dominator DDR4 32GB 3200MHz, EVGA RTX 3080Ti FTW3 Ultra Hybrid, Acer Predator XB271HU WQHD IPS Monitor, Logitech G510S, Anker 8000DPI Gaming Mouse, HOTAS Warthog, Thrustmaster TFRP Pedals, Track IR 5, Windows 10 Professional, https://www.youtube.com/c/iflyflightsims

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/19/2024 at 1:21 AM, Flappie said:

Please attach a screenshot of your DCS audio options.

On 2/20/2024 at 9:52 PM, SignorMagnifico said:

Here you go. The audio test doesn't work, regardless of whether I select the microphone on my sound card or through Nvidia Broadcast. (They are the same hardware.) I've tried without Nvidia broadcast and disabling all other recording devices in Control Panel, too, and I get the same result.

image.png

DxDiag.txt 99.68 kB · 1 download

Any word as to whether this is a confirmed bug or is being tracked? Looks like we have another thread opened for a similar issue. Not sure if we should merge these threads? 

Looks like most of the DCS community has not been able to get the integrated VOIP to work. 😞

image.png

Edited by SignorMagnifico

i7-8700k OC to 5.1GHz, Sound BlasterX AE-5, Creative Sound BlasterX H7 Tournament Edition, Asus ROG Maximus X Code

Corsair Dominator DDR4 32GB 3200MHz, EVGA RTX 3080Ti FTW3 Ultra Hybrid, Acer Predator XB271HU WQHD IPS Monitor, Logitech G510S, Anker 8000DPI Gaming Mouse, HOTAS Warthog, Thrustmaster TFRP Pedals, Track IR 5, Windows 10 Professional, https://www.youtube.com/c/iflyflightsims

Let's resume the conversation in the other thread since I see you have found another user with the same issue and the same hardware.

Don't accept indie game testing requests from friends in Discord. Ever.