2 Questions for the Viper

Eisprinzessin

1) Is it possible that i see own Aircraft marked in the HMD like in the A10?

2) Coutnermeasure:
I dont get it: When i am in Auto Mode i give consent with CMS down. This means the system can drop C+F when it thinks it has to. But is there somewhere an indication in which state it is? when i CMS down i see no difference...and so i do not know if the system is hot or not. Is there a lamp indication or something somewhere?

Specs:
12th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-12900K   3.20 GHz,  RAM 128 GB, Win11 Home, RTX3080Ti

18 minutes ago, Eisprinzessin said:

2) Coutnermeasure:
I dont get it: When i am in Auto Mode i give consent with CMS down. This means the system can drop C+F when it thinks it has to. But is there somewhere an indication in which state it is? when i CMS down i see no difference...and so i do not know if the system is hot or not. Is there a lamp indication or something somewhere?

how i understand the CMS is that the only way to know the mode is to look at the dial. the mode will be whatever the dial is set to. when you do the button down, the dispensing is what program you are using. auto will use whatever program you have set. thats also a dial. to access the pages of the CMS config. click LIST button on DED. then 7 (mark) button. take a look at latest english manual starting page 426.

and auto goes through cms candy like halloween.

Edited by silverdevil

AKA_SilverDevil AKA Forums My YouTube

“It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.” — Mark Twain