2.9 MT - All servers work apart from Enigma? Can't even select player slots

Hovis

Trying out multiplayer servers, and nearly every server I'm able to load quickly and within 5-10 seconds DCS is running smoothly, I can run my mouse over the available slots and highlight each and every one, before selecting whatever I wish to fly. Tested serves include all the ThroughTheInfernos (inc.Syria), average fps in multiplayer Syria is 40-70

Not Enigma for some reason, tried with different settings, lower and raising preload radius - no dice. Log file shows an attempt where i let it run for 10 minutes in the select role screen. I was able to highlight 3 player slots. Maybe 8 frames loaded in the whole 10 minutes. Wat?

Could somebody please explain what I'm missing here?

Specs
- Ryzen 5 5600x
- 32gb 2400MHz DDR4 (thinking I need 64?)
- RTX 3070 FE
- B450F GamingII mobo

dcs.log

Edited by Hovis

• Hovis changed the title to 2.9 MT - All servers work apart from Enigma? Can't even select player slots
  • 3 months later...

if the problems occurs only on Enigma server, I believe the only one that can address this issue is @Enigma89 and his Admins?
To be honest is one of the most "crowded" and complex server, so maybe it's a core engine limitation that other servers simply doesn't hit, but i believe that make a live troubleshooting with them is the correct way to understand whats happens, otherwise we can't really brings any advice/value to the problem that you're facing.

Fly Safe

FlighRIG => CPU: RyZen 5900x | RAM: 64GB Corsair 3000Mhz | GPU: nVIDIA RTX 4090 FE | OS Storage: SSD NVMe Samsung 850 Pro 512GB, DCS Storage: SSD NVMe Sabrent 1TB | Device: Multipurpose-UFC, VirPil T-50, TM WARTHOG Throttle, TrackHat, MFD Cougar with screen.

Our Servers => [ITA] Banshee | Krasnodar - PvE | PersianConquest PvE Live Map&Stats | Syria Liberation PvE Conquest

Support us on twitch subscribing with amazon prime account linked, it's free!

I have seen this at other busy/complex servers as well (Grayflag and Blueflag for instance), but there it seems intermittent. On the Enigma server it always happens. Happy to jump on a debug session with someone if necessary. I've done all of the troubleshooting steps suggested by support except reinstalling Windows, so a lot of variables have been taken into account already.

22 hours ago, Maverick87Shaka said:

if the problems occurs only on Enigma server, I believe the only one that can address this issue is @Enigma89 and his Admins?
To be honest is one of the most "crowded" and complex server, so maybe it's a core engine limitation that other servers simply doesn't hit, but i believe that make a live troubleshooting with them is the correct way to understand whats happens, otherwise we can't really brings any advice/value to the problem that you're facing.

Fly Safe

We haven't really made any major changes to our slotblocker in over a year.