Bug with boats displaying

jef32

Hi

I've noticed a graphic bug with boats only on this map:

From far, you don't see them at all then when you're approaching, you see the entire boats but very small in first and when you're approaching, their sizes come bigger until reaching their normal size. I've checked on Hormuz map and no issue like that, you see all the boats with their normal size, from far. The issue is only on the map Syria.

Edited by jef32
  • Like 1

CPU: I7-6700K 4Ghz, GC: nVidia GeForce Titan X Gigabytes, 32 Go DDR4, Motherboard: Gigabytes Z170X-Gaming 3. OS: W10-Family, 3 HD Samsung SSD 850 Pro 1TB + 1 Samsung SSD EVO 500 Gb. Oculus Rift CV1

• 3 months later...
On 11/17/2023 at 7:09 AM, jef32 said:

Hi

I've noticed a graphic bug with boats only on this map:

From far, you don't see them at all then when you're approaching, you see the entire boats but very small in first and when you're approaching, their sizes come bigger until reaching their normal size. I've checked on Hormuz map and no issue like that, you see all the boats with their normal size, from far. The issue is only on the map Syria.

There are more people with the same issue!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It's a pity to have this kind of thing on the best map of DCS World.

• Like 1

CPU: I7-6700K 4Ghz, GC: nVidia GeForce Titan X Gigabytes, 32 Go DDR4, Motherboard: Gigabytes Z170X-Gaming 3. OS: W10-Family, 3 HD Samsung SSD 850 Pro 1TB + 1 Samsung SSD EVO 500 Gb. Oculus Rift CV1

• 2 weeks later...

Here's a video for the folks at Ugra.  I've only seen this on Syria, but per Rato65's report above this might be a broader issue that only ED can address.

System Specs:

Spoiler

💻Processor:13th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-13900K - 🧠RAM: 64GB - 🎥Video Card: NVIDIA RTX 4090 - 🥽 Display: Pimax 8kx VR Headset - 🕹️Accessories:  VKB Gunfighter III MCG Ultimate, VKB STECS Standard, Thrustmaster TPR Pedals, Simshaker JetPad, Predator HOTAS Mounts, 3D Printed Flight Button Box 

Thrustmaster TWCS Mod

• 2 weeks later...

Incredible ! The targeting system sees the boat and not the eyes. It's getting worse.

• Like 1