Been Away from Sims since Longbow2

AlexHaden

Hello All,

Longbow2 was my fave game of all time, so as this is the one and only thing that seems to have surpassed it its time to buy!

Right -

Digital download =£35

Amazon £25.

Now i know its only a tenner - but i want Eagle Dynamics to see as much of my cash as possible without the publisher sucking up their nice well earned profits!

So then - whats the best option to get these guys the most of my money!!!

Ta

Buy both and you can sleep like a Baby - im proud owner of 3 versions:

the russian - it was the first on market

the englisch - i dont understand russian

the german (dvd) - my english isnt so well as my german:music_whistling:

and it is every cent worth!!!!!!!!!!:pilotfly::smilewink:

• Like 1

I will be the owner of 2 versions. The DL which I have now and the DVD when it comes out next month sometime. Eagle earned their dollars on this effort. I have already gotten my moneys worth of entertainment and I have only had the sim since the DL release. I have scratched the surface of gameplay and am delving deep into the Mission Editor.

Dusty Rhodes

Play HARD, Play FAIR, Play TO WIN

Win 7 Professional 64 Bit / Intel i7 4790 Devils Canyon, 4.0 GIG /ASUS Maximus VII Formula Motherboard/ ASUS GTX 1080 8 GB/ 32 Gigs of RAM / Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog / TrackIR 5 / 2 Cougar MFD's / Saitek Combat Pedals/ DSD Button Box FLT-1

• ED Team
Hello All,

Longbow2 was my fave game of all time, so as this is the one and only thing that seems to have surpassed it its time to buy!

Right -

Digital download =£35

Amazon £25.

Now i know its only a tenner - but i want Eagle Dynamics to see as much of my cash as possible without the publisher sucking up their nice well earned profits!

Ta

Digital download. TFC and ED are part of the same company- it is distribution that sucks up the profits!

Edited by JimMack
more info

Having problems? Visit http://en.wiki.eagle.ru/wiki/Main_Page

Dell Laptop M1730 -Vista- Intel Core 2 Duo T7500@2.2GHz, 4GB, Nvidia 8700MGT 767MB

Intel i7 975 Extreme 3.2GHZ CPU, NVidia GTX 570 1.28Gb Pcie Graphics.

I own the Russian and English versions. I plan on buying the boxed version when it comes to the states. Also plan on buying the manual when it becomes available. Guess ya can't have too much of a good (great) thing!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] SOUP55:matrix:

Keep an eye out for the crashing 'copter - that'll be me!

I'm afraid that you will have to be more specific, there are a lot of us crashing copters out there :joystick::music_whistling:

Asrock z68 Extreme4Gen3

Intel i5-2500K

8GB ram

EVGA GTX 770 4GB

Creative Recon3d Fatality Champion

HDD's

320 GB Maxtor 7200RPM (OS and misc system files)

1 TB Hitachi 7200 RPM (games and music, storage)

64 GB Sandisk u100 SSD (Star Wars and DCS world 1.2.7)

Trackir 4

Saitek X65F:joystick:

Saitek X52 (Use flightstick for helo and WWII Sims, but X65 throttle)

CH Pro pedals

Thrustmaster MFD's

Logitech X5500 Speakers

Sennheiser PC360 Headphones

Win 7 Home Premium (64 Bit)

£35= Fair price.

£25= Unfair capitalistic exploiter's price.

Unfortunately red 'communistic' stars will disappear soon from Russian military aircraft.

http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=659125&postcount=7

Sorry to go off topic but that new star looks terrible compared to the Red Star.

Nate

HAHAHA! This is one of the best posts in a long time :thumbup:

No longer active in DCS...

I'm really going to break the party, but the more copy you buy the more money you also give to starforce. Dont get me wrong. I like the game and the last chopper sim I played was Hind ( right after longbow i think).

Just a taught...

Not this again. deadhorsebeat_2.gif

Starforce have paid for their past mistakes and they've learnt from them too. Nothing remains static in the IT world and it's highly unlikely they're going to stuff up like they did previously.

Like it or not, that's what the game comes with. It's here to stay.

Longbow 2 was an incredible game for its time and the co-op multiplayer really made it stand out. It's too bad that Jane's stopped developing the series, I heard that the DoD came down on them for too much realism.

DCS: Black Shark is a lot more in-depth than LB2, I can barely keep it in a straight line let alone lock on to any targets. But I just bought it and from what I've read it's going to take some serious practice.

Intel Core I7 2600K, DP67BG Motherboard, 12GB Ram, MSI GTX460, Saitek PRO Flight X-65F, Dual 1080P Monitors

Flight Sims:

* DCS: A-10C Warthog

* DCS: Ka-50 Blackshark

* Lock On Platinum

* Rise of Flight

* Enemy Engaged - RAH66 Comanche Vs KA-52 Hokum

just a little impatient?

Hello All,

Right -

Digital download =£35

Amazon £25.

Ta

You are the same as me buddy. LB2 to me was the best Helo sim to date...untill BS came along i never so much as looked at aonther Helo sim till BS came along. remember one thing The King is dead long live the King.

Longbow 2 was an incredible game for its time and the co-op multiplayer really made it stand out. It's too bad that Jane's stopped developing the series, I heard that the DoD came down on them for too much realism.

DCS: Black Shark is a lot more in-depth than LB2, I can barely keep it in a straight line let alone lock on to any targets. But I just bought it and from what I've read it's going to take some serious practice.

Same here man, but i'll stay with it untill i get to fly it as i like and be able to land where i want to and in one piece.

I found BS by mistake I was looking and hoping to find any update or any info on LB3- just hoping! when i found out about BS.

Asus ROG Crosshair Hero VIII , Ryzen 3900X, Nzxt Kraken Z73, Vengence RBG Pro DDR4 3600mhz 32 GB, 2x Corsair MP 600 pcie4 M.2 2 TB , 2x Samsung Qvo SSD 2x TB, RTX 3090 FE, EVGA PSU 800watt, Steelseries Apex Pro. TM WartHog,TM TPR, Track IR, TM 2 x MFD, Asus VG289Q, Virpil Control Panel#2

eeerrrrm, Anyone know how to take off?

Please tell me you're Jokin'.......

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'