Tanker F10 radio menu fuel request

Tom P

Would be cool to add a F10 radio menu to request X amount of fuel from a tanker.
F10 menu
Option 1 = 1,000lbs
Option 2 = 2,000lbs
Option 3 = 3,000lbs
Option 4 = 4,000lbs
Option 5 = 5,000lbs
Option 6 = Complete fill up

Example: After take off you link up with a tanker. F10 radio menu option 6 to top off the amount you just used. 

Maybe even have the tanker respond that they are on station and have 5,000lbs left to give so you choose a different option, especially if you're in a flight with others. 

• Like 3

+1

If i might add, Tanker passing information like divert course because of bad weather, entering and exiting a turn or climbing/descending.

Communicating this, the pilot can calculate his inputs better when refueling.

• Like 2

RIG SPECS:

-Win 10 professional

-i5 8600k @5.0GHz

-ASUS Maximus X Code

-Samsung 960 Evo 256GB M2 SSD

-Samsung 970 Pro 1TB M2 SSD

-32GB DDR4 RAM @3000MHz

-Asus Strix 1080 Ti 11G

-LG 34UM68-P Monitor

Notebook:

-Win10

- 2018 ASUS ROG GL703gs-E5011T

(i7-8570H, 16GB DDR4, 256GB M2 SSD,GTX1070 8GB.

I'm fine with a menu option for specific offloads, but I would like to add a 0 offload AR training option meaning that you can still get a hook-up without transferring any gas.  This allows for training and teaching without the tanker disconnecting after only a few thousand pounds because you took off with full fuel.  In real life military pilots practice AR without taking any gas on a regular basis.

• Like 2

On 11/24/2023 at 7:47 PM, BomberEW said:

I'm fine with a menu option for specific offloads, but I would like to add a 0 offload AR training option meaning that you can still get a hook-up without transferring any gas.  This allows for training and teaching without the tanker disconnecting after only a few thousand pounds because you took off with full fuel.  In real life military pilots practice AR without taking any gas on a regular basis.

I wonder if that's a DCS thing or if all jets in DCS minus the mirage automatically take fuel. In the M2000 you can connect but if you don't turn on the fuel flow you wont get anything. 

19 hours ago, 162nd Pete said:

I wonder if that's a DCS thing or if all jets in DCS minus the mirage automatically take fuel. In the M2000 you can connect but if you don't turn on the fuel flow you wont get anything. 

Ex. in the Tomcat you can set internal tanks only for AR so if you're over 12k you won't get any more fuel.

🖥️ Win10  i7-10700KF  32GB  RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M  TWCS  TFRP   ✈️ FC3  F-14A/B  F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR  PG  Syria

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...