Burble effect after November-updates

Cougar747

Hello Gents,

after the recent 2 November-updates ( I‘ve skipped the first update from Mid-November and installed the latest 2.9.1.48335 directly ) I‘ve got the impression that the burble effect is much more prominent ( at least on the F-14 ).

Is this intentional or a bug?

Anyone else experiencing this effect?

Thank you and best regards,

Toto

You have to be aware of two things:

1. The F-14 comes with its own wake turbulence and burble simulation.

2. I'm not sure if the wake turbulence setting in DCS does affect burble too but it is adviced to turn it off when flying Tomcat.

• Like 1

🖥️ Win10  i7-10700KF  32GB  RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M  TWCS  TFRP   ✈️ FC3  F-14A/B  F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR  PG  Syria

I know there used to be an issue in the past with both HB and ED's wake turbulence being doubled and amplified, that's probably the case with the burble as well which was added specifically to the SC module quite a while ago. As above advised, turn off the base game wake turbulence.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Wake turbulence in general is greatly exaggerated in DCS as reported multiple times. If that affects the burble or not I don't know, but I've turned it off completely. 
It would be a great feature if implemented correctly instead of being the usual half-baked mess that is slapped in and labelled [correct as is].

• Like 1

Windows 10 - Intel i7 7700K 4.2 Ghz (no OC) - Asus Strix GTX 1080 8Gb - 16GB DDR4 (3000 MHz) - SSD 500GB + WD Black FZEX 1TB 6Gb/s