HUD Adjustments?

Critter

Apologies if this has been asked before. Is it possible to adjust the data displayed in the HUD? Meaning I am using Track IR, when I am flying if I am sitting back in my chair I cannot see the heading info at the bottom of the HUD without physically leaning forward, if I adjust my seat height in the cockpit to see the heading info then I cannot see the info displayed at the top of the HUD. Also if I am strafing a target the closer I get the pipper goes to the top of the HUD and I am not able to see unless I "duck down" with my head. Thanks for any help. Have not had this issue with other aircraft, F-18, Harrier, MiG21.

14 hours ago, razo+r said:

Pause your TrackIR, move the head in a good position that you want (RShift+RCtrl+Num# or the zoom buttons to move your head around), press RAlt+Num0 to save the view and unpause TrackIR and voila.

Could you not simply use the button to re-centre TrackIr?

9 hours ago, A10Yoda said:

You can also use the hack of the seat height adjust up<->down switch..

🧐

Already tried that, its in my post.

On 11/26/2023 at 3:49 PM, razo+r said:

Pause your TrackIR, move the head in a good position that you want (RShift+RCtrl+Num# or the zoom buttons to move your head around), press RAlt+Num0 to save the view and unpause TrackIR and voila.

Thank you, that helped a lot. Appreciate the help.