The Pearl Harbor Project

Screen-240119-075111.jpg

Screen-240119-075047.jpg

Screen-240119-075122.jpg

Screen-240119-075209.jpg

Screen-240119-075214.jpg

Screen-240119-075216.jpg

• Like 4

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

Screen-240119-190245.jpg

Screen-240119-190257.jpg

Screen-240119-190305.jpg

Screen-240119-190205.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

Send them along please!

Via PM

The guns on board are lousy!

I was going to find better ones.

A WIP, but very close to release!

The He-111 is giving me head aches!

The Load out you see is a working rocket!

Works a treat!

Glad you like it!

There is another version as well.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Hawkeye60 said:

Send them along please!

Via PM

Erm, they’re in the wings of my Spitfire 😁, I plan on shooting the Do17 down when I see it.

Sorry for any confusion. Mod’s looking good though. Best of luck with the Heinkel. 🙂

• Like 1

Screen-240120-222542.jpg

Screen-240120-222604.jpg

Screen-240120-222547.jpg

• Like 4

Screen-240124-103325.jpg

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Hawkeye60 said:

Screen-240124-103325.jpg

Loving it, was hoping someone would do something like this.  I`ll add this to my missions tomorrow.  Many thanks for all your efforts.  Quick question, would this be able to travel on the rivers on the Caucasus map?  I have the generic armed speedboat running on them but nothing else will.

Thanks again,

Mike. 

• Like 1

GE Wings2.jpg           AMD Ryzen 5, 16 GB DDR4, AMD XFX Radeon RX590 8GB, 27" curved Samsung monitor.

You have made my day!

Please send me your speed boat.

Then they most certainly WILL!

I could not find the code to allow river travel to save my life!

You are my Savior!Never mind.

I have found what I was looking for!

Thanks for the nudge in the right direction.

Lets see if they will after a small edit.

Edited by Hawkeye60
  • Like 2

Screen-240124-163921.jpg

Screen-240124-163911.jpg

They will not move, yet.....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, Hawkeye60 said:

Screen-240124-163921.jpg

Screen-240124-163911.jpg

They will not move, yet.....

It would be great if you could.  Best of luck👍

• Like 1

GE Wings2.jpg           AMD Ryzen 5, 16 GB DDR4, AMD XFX Radeon RX590 8GB, 27" curved Samsung monitor.

So many different styles, so happy👍👍😀

A couple of pics from one of my missions, they'll feature prominently in all future missions I make.

Thank you.

Mekong traffic.jpg

Tango and sampan.jpg

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Screen-240204-120859.jpg

Screen-240204-120920.jpg

Screen-240204-120911.jpg

• Like 2

Screen-240204-204501.jpg

Screen-240204-204529.jpg

• Like 2

Screen-240208-191008.jpg

Screen-240208-190931-2.jpg

Screen-240207-114300.jpg

Screen-240207-114308.jpg

• Like 4

We have one!

And lots more!

Gaz, Ford, GMC and a few others.

• Like 2

Old toys!

Screen-240214-011259.jpg

I added military guys for good effect!

Screen-240214-011211.jpg

Got MILK?😆

Screen-240214-011144.jpg

Screen-240214-011249.jpg

These guys get around!

I'm of FIRE!😄

Screen-240214-011407.jpg

Send in the relief team!

Screen-240214-011605.jpg

• Like 3

We have a few versions for your enjoyment!

Screen-240218-185728.jpg

Screen-240218-185801.jpg

The ai get stuck real easy.

Screen-240218-190003.jpg

Screen-240218-105406.jpg

Screen-240218-105406.jpg

• Like 4

Screen-240220-211528.jpg

Screen-240220-211537.jpg

• Like 5

Presenting,

The Willys Jeep Add On!

Screen-240221-144956.jpg

Screen-240222-234023.jpg

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

Screen-240305-210315.jpg

Screen-240305-210323.jpg

Screen-240305-210325.jpg

• Like 4

cannot wait for WW2 Ships...so badly needed for DCS

Asus ROG MAXIMUS X Formula

Intel i7- 8700K 4.8ghz

Asus GTX 2080ti OC edition

64 Gb RAM at 3200mhz

Kraken X 72 cooler

Samsung CHG90 monitor at 144 htz

DCS on M.2 drive 500 Gb

• 4 weeks later...

Screen-240410-111629.jpg

Screen-240410-111637.jpg

Screen-240410-111650.jpg

Malta Defense forces!

Comes in German as well.

• Like 2