2024 approaching !

toni

1 hour ago, toni said:

Hey, hope to hear about the A-6 Intruder module into the new year.

And......maybe they can explore the possibilities of expand it to this !

FB_IMG_1701879931770.jpg

That is EA-6B Prowler, no a A-6E intruder. And not plausible meanwhile ED dont make EW / ECM / ECCM / Jamming features... Normaly that has very clasified.

Edited by Silver_Dragon

19 hours ago, Silver_Dragon said:

That is EA-6B Prowler, no a A-6E intruder.

He specifically mentioned the Prowler image as a possible expansion of A-6 module - a wish.

• Like 4

🖥️ Win10  i7-10700KF  32GB  RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M  TWCS  TFRP   ✈️ FC3  F-14A/B  F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR  PG  Syria

9 minutes ago, Dragon1-1 said:

Anything about the A-6 in the recent HB interview? There doesn't seem to be a transcript, and I'm not going to watch an hour of video just to find out the answer is "no".

There is a transcript on YT and the A-6 was mentioned but that's it, just a mention. It's still in the roadmap and it'll benefit from the HB growth, new module making framework, parallel work and new features.

Edited by draconus
  • Like 1

🖥️ Win10  i7-10700KF  32GB  RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M  TWCS  TFRP   ✈️ FC3  F-14A/B  F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR  PG  Syria

1 hour ago, Dragon1-1 said:

YT transcripts are autogenerated and therefore pretty worthless

To each their own. I prefer reading than listening and use my brain to discern who's talking, it's all there.

From memory they talk mostly about HB, who's who, who's doing what, how great it is to work for them, how they grow and change their workframe to push dev faster and more consistently, to exchange the tech between modules, to work in parallel on more projects, how deep the F-4E modeling is, about Greywolf voice acting...

It can't even get the words right. Sure, it's usable, but barely. You're doing a lot of work that you wouldn't be doing if it was transcribed by a real person. Every interview should have a summary attached, IMO, it makes reading it so much better (and you don't have to sit through an hour of talking heads).