Aircraft and Cockpit arguments?

Go to solution Solved by Rudel_chw,

Hi Guys, 

I wanted to use the virpil link tool to setup a led profile for my control panels for the Mirage. I did that for the F-14 and F-18 and it works pretty well. But I'm unable to find the arguments needed for the mirage. I would like to map the gear and flap status, the masterarm, airbrakes, parking brakes, autopilot and all that. I know the clickablecockpit lua usually contains some arguments, but for the Mirage there is barely anything in there, plus it is split for all three versions available.

Maybe some of you already did the job of extracting those arguments so does anybody have a list? Thanks in advance. 

• Solution
3 hours ago, Lt.Salty said:

... I'm unable to find the arguments needed for the mirage. I would like to map the gear and flap status, the masterarm, airbrakes, parking brakes, autopilot and all that. 

Gear:  Safety Lever: 85, 0:Lock, 1:Open
           Gear Lever: 86, 0:Up, 1:Down

Flaps: 248, 0: Up, 0.5: Half Flaps, 1: Full Flaps

Master Arm: 433 (dont know the values)

Speedbrakes: They dont have a clickable button, so I use the parameter BASE_SENSOR_SPEED_BRAKE_POS instead of an argument. Values: 0: retracted, 1:Fully extended

Parking Brake: 84, 0: Pulled; 1 Pushed In

Autopilot: (dont have the values)

PA: 974 
ALT: 977
CAP: 980
R: 982
G:987
Brightness knob: 992
Test button: )73

Heading Selection knob (CAP AFFICHE): 547

I collected these when I did my cold start training mission for the F1.

• Like 1

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB