Anyone want to Multiplayer with me?

peterjohnkerner

Join an active server and request via chat - will probably be met with instant/a greater degree of success ;) :)

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

Anyone want to Multiplayer with me?

email to peterjohnkerner@yahoo.com

Have a google around your country code for some online squadrons - and not one that exclusively DCS:BS. Alot of squadrons fly other games as their main, but there's always 1-2 members that fly the BS.

Unless you're in a country without internet, there's bound to be at least one.

I really hate how all the servers with reasonable pings are passworded' date=' and all the rest have ridiculously high pings.[/quote']

i find the 159th really really good, haven't been online is BS in a month though.

HP TouchSmart IQ816 / 25.5" HD touch screen / 9600GS 512/ Core 2 Duo 2.16 / 4GB RAM / VISTA 64 / CH Fighterstick

Depends on one's definition of reasonable ping tho. In the lobby I seem to usually have between 200 and 300 for the 159th, but with it being in texas and me being on a relatively slow line in the swedish version of siberia... It's about as good as it gets without running on my laptop next to me. :P

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

I get a good decent ping on ka50.com server, its always up never passworded and there are usually a few peeps on there working togetehr. they also have a TS server always up. look for munny I'll fly with ya

Home-Built Rig - | ASUS TUF Z390-Plus| i9 9900k | 2080ti | 32g G.SKILL TridentZ |Samsung 970 evos | Tagan 1100w PS | Warthog Hotas | Track ir 5 | Saitek Pedals | PFT Collective