Flight Deck Directors

Jackjack171

As I am sure this is small potatoes, I have to point this out. The Flight Deck Directors (Yellow Shirts) currently have a big UI labeled on the back of their cranials (flight deck helmet). The UI stands for 'under instruction' or unqualified person which would require another director (qualified) standing next to them. I know that it is small beans in the grand scheme of things, but I took a look at the screenshots of the up-and-coming improvements for the SC and the UI is still there. I know that you guys at ED have a lot going on and I appreciate it. Just whenever you can, can these be removed in the future? 

Thank you for all that you do.

• Like 12

DO it or Don't, but don't cry about it. Real men don't cry!

• 1 month later...
On 12/27/2023 at 2:49 PM, Jackjack171 said:

As I am sure this is small potatoes, I have to point this out. The Flight Deck Directors (Yellow Shirts) currently have a big UI labeled on the back of their cranials (flight deck helmet). The UI stands for 'under instruction' or unqualified person which would require another director (qualified) standing next to them. I know that it is small beans in the grand scheme of things, but I took a look at the screenshots of the up-and-coming improvements for the SC and the UI is still there. I know that you guys at ED have a lot going on and I appreciate it. Just whenever you can, can these be removed in the future? 

Thank you for all that you do.

ED working on the Director the last years, and was show on "2024 and Beyond" video and the January newsletter.

Supercarrier. 2024 will see continued work on the new plane director operations that move aircraft out of the landing area to a parking location. This is in addition to work on the Air Boss deck and Ready Room.