Virpil Pedals

Turd Ferguson

I've been using the Saitek Combat rudder pedals for a few years but would like to upgrade.

Primarily I fly Helicopters so thinking the Torq pedals will be good. However I also fly planes too so the toe brakes are handy. Can the ACE pedals be used like Torque pedals so the pedals stay in place when you take your feet off them or is that just the Torq set?

Thanks

Oh hell, let's go nuts. Swords for forty eight thousand

42 minutes ago, Turd Ferguson said:

I've been using the Saitek Combat rudder pedals for a few years but would like to upgrade.

Primarily I fly Helicopters so thinking the Torq pedals will be good. However I also fly planes too so the toe brakes are handy. Can the ACE pedals be used like Torque pedals so the pedals stay in place when you take your feet off them or is that just the Torq set?

Sadly, ACE pedals don't have a damper mechanism. So they will always return to the center when feet are off them.

• Thanks 1

On 1/2/2024 at 4:41 PM, Qsenox said:

To speak of the devil. Virpil just posted this. @Turd Ferguson

image.png

• Thanks 2
  • Intel I5 13600k / AsRock Z790 Steel Legend / Gigabyte RTX3060ti OC 8Gb / Kingston Fury DDR5 5600 64Gb / Adata 960 Max / HP Reverb G2 v2
  • Virpil MT50 Mongoost T50cm Stick, T50 Throttle,  ACE Interceptor Rudder Pedals / WinWing Orion2  18, 18 UFC&HUD / Thrustmaster MFD Cougar / Logitech Flight Panel / VKB SEM V  / DIY Button Box

image.png

• 2 weeks later...