Marianas in the news

DimSim

When I saw the news first time I wondered if ED is going to make that change as well at some point, and I guess they won't as the map will be 'too old' and 'feature complete' by the time there is enough public information on the base layout and facilities. 

• Like 1

Intel i7-13700KF :: ROG STRIX Z790-A GAMING WIFI D4 :: Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB ::  MSI RTX 4080  Gaming X Trio  :: VKB Gunfighter MK.III MCG Ultimate :: VPC MongoosT-50 CM3 :: non-VR :: single player :: open beta

Like this?

Screen-240101-135938.jpg

Screen-240103-030621.jpg

Screen-240103-030539.jpg

• Like 2

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

• 1 month later...
10 hours ago, Nealius said:

"Reclaim" is odd word choice considering it's still in use for training exercises.

Where I'm from, one might say they were reclaiming their backyard that had become overgrown with plants and weeds, nothing more implied. I'd guess same language intent here.

• Like 1