Cockpit movement too restrictive

Fred00

In just started the trial for the Mirage F1. One problem is that there is very little movement possible with TrackIR. There are these invisible walls that some developers set for some reason. In a plane like the Mirage getting in close to the labels and switches is important, because they are not very clear to begin with. How can I get rid of these restrictions? I have already tried modding ViewsF1Cmn.lua under "limits_6DOF". There was a line there with seemingly less restrictions that I tried to use instead of the original one (by putting "--" before the original one), but it didn't work. Any tips?

In just started the trial for the Mirage F1. One problem is that there is very little movement possible with TrackIR. There are these invisible walls that some developers set for some reason. In a plane like the Mirage getting in close to the labels and switches is important, because they are not very clear to begin with. How can I get rid of these restrictions? I have already tried modding ViewsF1Cmn.lua under "limits_6DOF". There was a line there with seemingly less restrictions that I tried to use instead of the original one (by putting "--" before the original one), but it didn't work. Any tips?
I believe the snapviews.lua in Saved Games is the file you need to edit.
Cheers!

Sent from my SM-A536B using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, MAXsenna said:

I believe the snapviews.lua in Saved Games is the file you need to edit.
Cheers!

Sent from my SM-A536B using Tapatalk

I've already tried editing and it doesn't work on the Mirage F1. Works with most aircraft.

|Motherboard|: Asus TUF Gaming X570-PLUS,

|WaterCooler|: Corsair H115i Pro,

|CPU|: AMD Ryzen 7 3800X,

|RAM|: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB 3200MHz DDR4,

|SSD|: Kingston A2000 500GB M.2 NVMe,

|SSD|: Kingston 2.5´ 480GB UV400 SATA III,

|SSHD|: Seagate Híbrido 2TB 7200RPM SATA III,

|GPU|: MSI Gaming 980Ti,

|Monitor|: LG UltraWide 34UM68,

|Joystick 1|: Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog,

|Joystick 2|: T.Flight Rudder Pedals,

|Head Motion|: TrackIr 5.

On 1/1/2024 at 6:22 PM, Fred00 said:

Any tips?

see here:

• Like 1

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB