EWR contacts on the map GCI

Hello.
Is it possible to give information when the problem with the EWR contacts not showing on the GCI map will be solved ? I'm playing on the server Baddy Spike 80, and since update 2.9 they are not displayed.

• ED Team

Hi Robo, 

it is related to a fog of war setting issue, the team have a report open and it is being worked on. As soon as it is fixed we will have it in the patch notes. 

thanks

• Like 2

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

It now takes you 3 months to fix this major bug in the mulitplayer missions that the Christmas patch brought over. You are losers, you are making beta testers out of players who are still paying for it. If any other multiplayer game dared to do the same, it would be out of business by now. Most people in the DCS community dread the introduction of new things, because you usually break something that has worked a little so far 😞

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator

• 3 weeks later...
  • ED Team
4 minutes ago, Robo76 said:

it took 132 days to fix this critical bug for multiplayer with ED's assurance of a priority fix 🙄

Please try to understand that the complexity of DCS can make some issue not simple ones to fix. 

thank you 

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2