Where are your HOTAS and other Bindings "supposed" to live?

I have several folders that contain bindings for all my modules that I have copied at some point in backup while trying to fix a variety of bind issues (the most recent withe the Gazelle - ughhhh!).

Is there a common location where these mappings/input user proflles usually live - such as when you do a fresh install?  I have moved my Saved Games folder off to my E drive, so I think I'd want it to live there ideally.

1 minute ago, stoop said:

I have several folders that contain bindings for all my modules that I have copied at some point in backup while trying to fix a variety of bind issues (the most recent withe the Gazelle - ughhhh!).

Is there a common location where these mappings/input user proflles usually live - such as when you do a fresh install?  I have moved my Saved Games folder off to my E drive, so I think I'd want it to live there ideally.

Under Saved Games like this. Of course I haven't bothered to rename my folders to DCS.

image.png

• Like 2

18 hours ago, stoop said:

I have moved my Saved Games folder off to my E drive, so I think I'd want it to live there ideally.

to add to what @MAXsenna said, you can also permanently have Windows Saved Games live where you want it.

https://www.elevenforum.com/t/move-or-restore-default-location-of-saved-games-folder-in-windows-11.8717/

• Like 1

AKA_SilverDevil AKA Forums My YouTube

“It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.” — Mark Twain