WMD-7 image bugged

6 hours ago, sylkhan said:

Caucasus CCD

Screen_240310_211328.jpg

Caucasus IR

Screen_240310_211335.jpg

CCD = IR and Image Quality seems to be degrade too

it's a trade-off.

there are several image type provided by dcs, tv color, ir, tv bw derived from ir, new flir

not sure you still remember the bug that sometimes the whole monitor was covered by big black plate (not only jf17 had this issue, i remember hornet had/has it too)?

this was caused by using tv color (although post processed to bw), and this affect the game experience

so we have to use tv bw derived from ir which looks quite similar to new flir.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My DCS Mods, Skins, Utilities and Scripts

| Windows 10 | i7-4790K | GTX 980Ti Hybrid | 32GB RAM | 3TB SSD |

| TM Warthog Stick | CH Pro Throttle + Pro Pedal | TIR5 Pro | TM MFD Cougar | Gun Camera: PrtScn |

1 hour ago, uboats said:

it's a trade-off.

there are several image type provided by dcs, tv color, ir, tv bw derived from ir, new flir

not sure you still remember the bug that sometimes the whole monitor was covered by big black plate (not only jf17 had this issue, i remember hornet had/has it too)?

this was caused by using tv color (although post processed to bw), and this affect the game experience

so we have to use tv bw derived from ir which looks quite similar to new flir.

Other module have working CCDisplays. Also, that black square bug appears to be fixed (Playing on MT) on all other planes. This is the only module that has a broken TGP with an IR CCD.

Also, will the masking behavior and 3rd person animations ever be fixed? 

2 hours ago, J20Stronk said:

Other module have working CCDisplays. Also, that black square bug appears to be fixed (Playing on MT) on all other planes. This is the only module that has a broken TGP with an IR CCD.

Also, will the masking behavior and 3rd person animations ever be fixed? 

good to know, will try it

regarding, masking and external animation i will check with another programmer.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My DCS Mods, Skins, Utilities and Scripts

| Windows 10 | i7-4790K | GTX 980Ti Hybrid | 32GB RAM | 3TB SSD |

| TM Warthog Stick | CH Pro Throttle + Pro Pedal | TIR5 Pro | TM MFD Cougar | Gun Camera: PrtScn |

• 5 weeks later...