Jester Menu Problems during Track Replay!

I just watched my first successful track replay with the F-14A launching, flying around dumping fuel, while torching the fuel, and recovery back around the carrier with a 3-wire. There was just a couple of problems. The Toggle Menu came up and wouldn't go away, It was uncontrollable. It blocked my view. Also, the communications menu came up on the flight command list during the replay, for some reason. It stayed up. I never selected that specific menu, and I noticed that I could see the response radio calls from the ship on the screen. All of this was only observed during track replay.

MS Win7 Pro x64, Intel i7-6700K 4.0Ghz, Corsair RAM 16Gb,EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 FTW GAMING ACX 3.0, w/ Adjustable RGB LED Graphics Card 08G-P4-6286-KR, Creative Labs SB X-FI Titanium Fatal1ty Champ PCIe Sound Card, Corsair Neutron XTI 1TB SSD, TM Warthog Throttle & Stick, TM TPR Pedels, Oculus Rift VR Headset CV1, Klipsch Promedia 4.1 Speakers...

• 3 weeks later...

So, it turns out that if anyone changes the view choice to anything other than what was recorded, the Jester menu (which is what it should be called instead of "Toggle Menu"...). Stays on the screen! That is absolutely a bug...

MS Win7 Pro x64, Intel i7-6700K 4.0Ghz, Corsair RAM 16Gb,EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 FTW GAMING ACX 3.0, w/ Adjustable RGB LED Graphics Card 08G-P4-6286-KR, Creative Labs SB X-FI Titanium Fatal1ty Champ PCIe Sound Card, Corsair Neutron XTI 1TB SSD, TM Warthog Throttle & Stick, TM TPR Pedels, Oculus Rift VR Headset CV1, Klipsch Promedia 4.1 Speakers...

The Jester menu won't disappear during track replay, so I can't make a video without the menu permanently on the screen blocking the view... The only view that doesn't show the menu stuck on the screen was the "Supercarrier view" RAlt+RCtrl+RShift+F9. All other views have the Jester Menu stuck on the screen. Single player after the latest patch...Apr 2024.

• mytai01 changed the title to Jester Menu Problems during Track Replay!

This is a video I made to demonstrate the problem...

The Jester menu can be brought up in external view in VR, but it can't be used. In VR, you manipulate the pointer to select what you want, but in external view, you can't make the pointer move anywhere. So, you can't select anything in the external view.