Available for Voice Overs

NineLine

I am a real-life pilot (Civilian unfortunately), I've a degree in software engineering and a masters in computer games programming, I'm English and I'm a woman. I can *maybe* pull off a Southern American (Louisiana) accent.

Also writing a scripting library for DCS mission / campaign designers. I'm now disabled and home a lot so plenty of time to fit in with whatever is required. 

• Like 1

Hey I'm Kirk, DCS veteran and aircraft enthusiast. I've done quite a bit of voice over and acting for some StingTV content. I've done some professional voiceover work, but it's not my main job. 

I'm a middle aged white guy from the west coast, so I have a very clean American accent. It's great for wingman, backseaters, JTAC and any other American role. 

I Also have a Gentex helmet and oxygen mask with microphone for realistic pilot vocal tone and quality or a  SM300 for crisp studio audio.

My normal style:

• Professional
  • American
  • Authoritative

I can also do many accents:

• British
  • Irish
  • Scottish
  • French
  • German
  • Russian

If you're looking to elevate your campaign missions, put together some life like interchanges, or polish a training video I'd love to help out. Shoot me a message on here, or the DCS Discord server.  KirkaFordisRex#0377

I'm passionate about our DCS community, and I love seeing quality content get out there to entice the new kids to join , as well as encourage the veteran frequent fliers with some good ole' fashioned jargon. 

• Like 1

i7-6700K, Gigabyte GTX1080 8GB , MSI Z170A, 32GB, 750W

VFA-113

Hi folks! I’m Nick Gikas and I’ve been a voice actor for a few years now. I’ve done work for Operation: Black Mesa, Ground Branch, C&C Generals mods Contra and End of Days, among others. You can hear my demo reels and see my portfolio on my website.

I use a RODE NT1 XLR condenser microphone that goes into a PreSonus Studio 26 interface. I can perform various accents including American (Standard, Western, Brooklyn, etc.), RP British, Russian, and Greek. I am a native English speaker and am also proficient in Greek.

I've also attached an Ace Combat-inspired reel that I send to modders/developers creating related games. You can shoot me an email at nickgikasvo@gmail.com or hit me up on Discord (greekas)

Thanks for your consideration, and I hope we can work together soon!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I'm available if anybody needs somebody with a Midwestern twang.  I fly commercially (Airbus Captain) so if you need somebody to ramble off something incoherent or a "meow" for your Guard listening pleasure, I would be happy to help out. 

Also...the only accents I can pull off is Yooper or North Dakotan eh

Don't Panic!