Tornado

OldFlyer

I’ve just seen a preview of IndiaFoxEcho’s Tornado for another flight sim of the non-combat variety, and …..WOW!

I know you guys helped Heatblur port the F14 over to aforementioned sim, is there any chance the Tornado might go the other way and come to DCS?

I probably shouldn’t link the YouTube video but it’s easily searchable - go check it out!

I’ve just seen a preview of IndiaFoxEcho’s Tornado for another flight sim of the non-combat variety, and …..WOW!
I know you guys helped Heatblur port the F14 over to aforementioned sim, is there any chance the Tornado might go the other way and come to DCS?
I probably shouldn’t link the YouTube video but it’s easily searchable - go check it out!
Thanks for the compliments, but there is already another 3rd party who is making a very good Tonka for DCS.

Inviato dal mio SM-F731B utilizzando Tapatalk

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, OldFlyer said:

Tornado module has building by AviaStorm oficial 3rd Party.

Your Discord Server:
https://discord.com/invite/WajVPtPu39

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

Have also just seen the CGAviator Tonka video on YT… absolutely blown away, especially Mach Loop and the recovery to Valley

Very impressive IFE - needs to be in DCS…👍

(frustratingly little shown for the other 3rd party DCS version😕 - potential for a partnership approach???)

Edited by rkk01
  • Like 1