Campaign doesn't show up among F-18 campaigns

Hi There,

After installing (new campaign folder is indeed there among the older campaign folders) Green Line doesn't show up on the Campaigns/F-18 tab. Support had me delete everything from Saved Game/...../Mods folder, cleanup, repair and reinstall, but to no avail.

Anyone else has this problem?

Thanks

Posted (edited)

Yup... must be something in my system (have a ton of campaigns, never had this problem before). Already dealilng with customer support, but what they suggested u to now did not work out...

Edited by Razor18

Hi @Razor18

Let me know if you don’t get it sorted and I will raise it.

F/A-18C Campaigns : The Serpent’s Head / The Serpent’s Head 2

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5.0Ghz / Gigabyte 2080ti water force extreme / 32 Gb RAM Corsair Dominator Platinum 3600 / 2Tb Samsung 970 Evoplus NVMe M.2 / Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas / Thrustmaster Pedals / Valve Index.

First of all

Thanks for great campaign i am now at mission 5

Regarding lazing for mission 1 it worked well but it gave me mission fail once due to in second run for my wingman after saying pickle and order me to laze

I start lazing but if my aircraft tpod covered with my wing and so target picture for only one second it gave me mission fail

So i tried again and when start lazing aircaft should be in position that grant continous lazing without any target picture interruption in DDI and mission ended well.

Hey @Maverick2030

Have fixed M01 now.  Hope you enjoy Operation Green Line. 👍  

I9 9900K @ 5.0Ghz / Gigabyte 2080ti water force extreme / 32 Gb RAM Corsair Dominator Platinum 3600 / 2Tb Samsung 970 Evoplus NVMe M.2 / Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas / Thrustmaster Pedals / Valve Index.

On 5/24/2024 at 3:15 PM, Badger633 said:

Hi @Razor18

Let me know if you don’t get it sorted and I will raise it.

Actually Customer Service couldn't fix it, whatever they suggested. But they promised to keep searching the solution. THey say I'm the only one not seeing it, and their version and about a hundred other campaign works well for pretty much everyone... WOuld be nice to fly it as campaign and not just as individual missions one by one (as I actually have the files at their proper target folder in File Explorer too)...

• 2 weeks later...

@Razor18 Did you get sorted in the end?

If you set out exactly what the issue is I will pass it on.

Thanks, but we are way beyond that with CS. They had me do repair, send them a lot of logs, disable all mods, still Green Line  is not listed among F-18 campaigns. However all files are in the proper directory installed for Green Line. They are lost unfortunately.

@Razor18 I'm sorry to hear it hasn't worked out for you. Hope you can still enjoy the campaign, even if it is one mission at a time. There has been quite a lot of fixes and improvements to the campaign in todays update. 

Cheers

Badger633

Posted (edited)

Dang... after buying and installing the latest F-18 campaign "Mountain Breeze", it showed up fine among the campaigns. Then I tried uninstall and reinstall Green Line, and it turned out it doesn't appear as "Green Line", but together with F-18C Green Line Campaign, being way earlier in alphabetical order... So at the end it was user blindness from the get go. Sorry for the false alarm.

Edited by Razor18

Hi @Razor18

Glad you got it sorted, enjoy the campaign. 😄

54 minuti fa, Razor18 ha scritto:

Dang... after buying and installing the latest F-18 campaign "Mountain Breeze", it showed up fine among the campaigns. Then I tried uninstall and reinstall Green Line, and it turned out it doesn't appear as "Green Line", but together with F-18C Green Line Campaign, being way earlier in alphabetical order... So at the end it was user blindness from the get go. Sorry for the false alarm.

This is;

after the last patch I run to play the Campaign and at first was horrified at not see where it was. I calmed down and scrolling the Campaign, BAM, there're the Campaign was, the first one!