Designate Waypoints For SEQ2 & SEQ3 In Mission Editor

Jimi08

This might have been brought up before, but is there a way to use the Mission Editor to set waypoints for SEQ2 & 3 that way users load into a mission with them already preset, much like what can already be with SEQ1.  

If not, this would be a nice feature to have.  Thanks.

• Like 1

ED has announced, that they are working on a Data Cartridge for some aircraft. The F-16 is supposedly to get it first. 
When the Hornet gets this feature, then this should become possible. If that will be in the ME, I don‘t know. 

• Like 1

vCVW-17 is looking for Hornet and Tomcat pilots and RIOs. Join the vCVW-17 Discord.

image.png

The silence on the DTC progress feels already like the DC, long awaited feature that who knows how many years it will take... We have to enjoy the little updates every 5 months

Enviado desde mi ELE-L29 mediante Tapatalk

On 8/15/2024 at 4:22 AM, Jimi08 said:

This might have been brought up before, but is there a way to use the Mission Editor to set waypoints for SEQ2 & 3 that way users load into a mission with them already preset, much like what can already be with SEQ1.  

If not, this would be a nice feature to have.  Thanks.

Not in ME, but there is a DTC script that allows you adding that any many other things. Just on the start of the mission you have to allow the script to program it for you.

Meanwhile there is a program called DCS-DTC, which is really great. (Only some JDAM programming features are broken for the Hornet currently).

EDIT: Foka beat me on it. Just google „DCS-DTC“, it‘s on github and there is also a discord channel.

Edited by Phantom711

vCVW-17 is looking for Hornet and Tomcat pilots and RIOs. Join the vCVW-17 Discord.

image.png

• 3 weeks later...