Printed Manual - Australia

JimMack

Thanks for the info JimMack, when i heard that Mindscape were going to sell it i looked on their website on Thursday and couldnt find any info on it.

So i had a look at the TFC website, emailed a question on shipping for the manual and Flaming Cliffs, got an answer pretty much straight away. I ordered it at around 6pm (Australian time) on friday the 12th, got an email via paypal stating my order had been sent and i received the package at around 8:30am this morning in perfect condition :thumbup: Thats great service imo, so please pass on my gratitude to Bev and all concerned.

Dang, if only I'd known this a few days ago, I wouldn't have ordered from the Eagle Dynamics lads.

Intel 11900K/NVIDIA RTX 3090/32GB DDR4 3666/Z590 Asus Maximus motherboard/2TB Samsung EVO Pro/55" LG C9 120Hz @ 4K/Windows 10/Jotunheim Schiit external headphone amp/Virpil HOTAS + MFG Crosswind pedals

• 2 weeks later...

Just a thumbsup to mindscape!

Ordered on the Friday, in my mailbox on the Monday. :thumbup:

Love having the book to cart around, pdf doesn't work well for me- I've learnt a lot more during a bathroom trip now than I did in weeks previous.

:book:

And more thanks to the developers of BS, I haven't been this hyped over a sim since I picked up Il-2 original.

Thanks Jim, ordered a copy. Fingers crossed it gets here by the end of the week.

ASUS P6T Deluxe V2 | Intel Core i7 920@3.8GHz| OCZ RevoDrive X2 240GB | 2x Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB | Corsair TR3X6G1600C8D 12GB (6x2GB) DDR3 | EVGA GTX 780| Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate 64-Bit | Thrustmaster Warthog #00307 | Saitek Pro Flight pedals |Thrustmaster Cougar MFD's | 30" Dell monitor (2560X1600)

Just received my copy today! Was securely packaged and delivery was prompt. Looks really good!

Edit: Ok, just had to say I'm really impressed with the printed manual. The quality is very good and there's quite a bit more in here than the pdf that comes bundled with the game. Well worth splashing out for it if you can afford it.

Edited by Chizzy101

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Glory is fleeting, but obscurity is forever" - Napoleon Bonaparte

Guest WhirlyMonkey

I ordered the manual on Saturday from Mindscape, arrived today (Tuesday morning) in express envelope. One business day!

Just started on the "Helicopter Fundamentals" and "Aerodynamic Features" sections, and really impressed with the explanations.

:book: