how much would you pay for bs hotas

warden

Im talking about authentic style cyclic and collective, with ffb

a) in metal

b) in plastic

edit: i hasten to add i'm not offering to make it! just curious what value it would have

Edited by warden

Isnt that a bit vague? How "big" are they? Real-life size? Need a garage to place everything in?

Or does everything fit neatly in at the desktop?

Brand new or second hand?

Is the pilots hand still attached and rotting?

The mind is like a parachute. It only works when it's open | The important thing is not to stop questioning

Isnt that a bit vague? How "big" are they? Real-life size? Need a garage to place everything in?

Or does everything fit neatly in at the desktop?

Brand new or second hand?

Is the pilots hand still attached and rotting?

Exacly P. How many engines has ffb? But I can say with average polish salary I wouldn't spend more than 250-300 bucks even for a most advanced controller. FFB could be used only in couple games with the choppers I believe (BS and FSX?).

I paid 500$CAN for my Hostas Cougar when it came out.

I'd pay no more than 300$ for a metal helicopter hotas. Simply because I will only use it with Black Shark, FSX (no longer play it) and in the futur, DSC-Apache or DSC-Longbow.

if it was a total exact replica but scaled down to fit comfortably either on a desk or in a home made pit and was made of metal and was quality, then betweeen £300-£500 I would spend, because thats roughly the cost for ch products if you buy the whole shebang.

I wont pay €1 for a hotas that fits in my garage and smells badly - someone actually have to pay me for taking it.

I'll pay €300 easilly for one that suits my needs, and doesnt wear out. Ever.

for an x52 fully dressed up, €200 is quite fair .. with pedals. (I dont remember what I paid for it).

The mind is like a parachute. It only works when it's open | The important thing is not to stop questioning

Nothing: The money I spent already(50.00), is more than enough and my 30 dollar several year old Logitech Extreme 3D Pro is still working just fine.

Gigabyte|Q6600|8GB DDR3|GTX285|Win7 64|X-65

That rightmost toggle switch, the handle returns to center (off position) when he let go of the handle. Is there a special name for that kind of switch or is it still called toggle switch? No one in this country seems to carry them.

ED have been taking my money since 1995. :P

Plastic = Lego = Outgrown that 30 years ago.........

Metal: As much as it takes for 100% Comfort, Reliability and Precision. (atm Cougar HOTAS with Cubby's +HS1 Throttle Kit and Uber II NXT fits the bill nicely)

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

Plastic = Lego = Outgrown that 30 years ago.........

Metal: As much as it takes for 100% Comfort, Reliability and Precision. (atm Cougar HOTAS with Cubby's +HS1 Throttle Kit and Uber II NXT fits the bill nicely)

Then indeed your choice is pretty limited down to a single input device. :smilewink:

IMHO the metall of the Cougar's Stick and base is not the best example of the reliability of the standard-hardware. :(

If you mean a replica of the BS-Hotas, I wouldn't pay that much, because for me it's just a pretty nice stepstone towards the A-10C, the Hind and the Apache.

Now, for an A-10C or Apache-Replica, that's a different matter.

Gigabyte GA-Z87-UD3H | i7 4470k @ 4.5 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 @ 2.133 Ghz | GTX 1080 | LG 55" @ 4K | Cougar 1000 W | Creative X-Fi Ti | TIR5 | CH HOTAS (with BU0836X-12 Bit) + Crosswind Pedals | Win10 64 HP | X-Keys Pro 20 & Pro 54 | 2x TM MFD

Then indeed your choice is pretty limited down to a single input device. :smilewink:

Indeed - and just as well as I can only utilize one at a time :D

That said - have to qualify my intent as above to mention that the submission is based on my experiences thus far insofar as the current products on the market are concerned.

I remain however cautiously optimistic for future hardware releases where quality will prevail over quantity.........Things can only but improve!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Indeed - and just as well as I can only utilize one at a time :D

That's what people said in Eastern-Germany before 1989: I can only drive one car, so it's alright if they just produce one type and one per family. :D

I'm glad I can freely choose mine. :smilewink:

Gigabyte GA-Z87-UD3H | i7 4470k @ 4.5 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 @ 2.133 Ghz | GTX 1080 | LG 55" @ 4K | Cougar 1000 W | Creative X-Fi Ti | TIR5 | CH HOTAS (with BU0836X-12 Bit) + Crosswind Pedals | Win10 64 HP | X-Keys Pro 20 & Pro 54 | 2x TM MFD

A) $150 to $160 per pice

b) $120 to $140 per pice

FFB right I would rather see the AH 64 flight controles.

Home built PC Win 10 Pro 64bit, MB ASUS Z170 WS, 6700K, EVGA 1080Ti Hybrid, 32GB DDR4 3200, Thermaltake 120x360 RAD, Custom built A-10C sim pit, TM WARTHOG HOTAS, Cougar MFD's, 3D printed UFC and Saitek rudders. HTC VIVE VR.

https://digitalcombatmercenaries.enjin.com/

I'm glad I can freely choose mine. :smilewink:

As can we all.....;)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 4 weeks later...

How much would I pay?...

For me, money is not the limiting factor in this case. It has to be rock-solid I use my MS FFB2 since it came out and no issues at all), has to have a good force feedback and has to look as authentic as possible. Best would be interchangeable cyclic and collective levers to suit to the appropriate sim. So you can use your joystick and thrust a lifetime and can attach different parts to it (heli/plane sim).

Still can't say anything about the price. Can be from 100-500€ ?!?!?!?!?! I don't know. Have to see and feel it first.

Regards,

ER

I used to love her, but I had to kill her

I had to put her, six feet under

And I can still hear her complain

A tribute to BBetty and NNadja

:bye_3: