Georgian Oil War... is it really not Vista compatible?

Did first mission of the Georgian Oil War Chpt 1 with no problems on a 4GB laptop with vista 64bit.... I supose the problem arrises in missions with larger maps (more memory issues)... is it really not compatible with Vista? Will it ever be? :(

Did first mission of the Georgian Oil War Chpt 1 with no problems on a 4GB laptop with vista 64bit.... I supose the problem arrises in missions with larger maps (more memory issues)... is it really not compatible with Vista? Will it ever be? :(

The warning was removed in the meanwhile anyway, but the compatibility-issue was just somewhat lower FPS in one or the other mission.

Gigabyte GA-Z87-UD3H | i7 4470k @ 4.5 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 @ 2.133 Ghz | GTX 1080 | LG 55" @ 4K | Cougar 1000 W | Creative X-Fi Ti | TIR5 | CH HOTAS (with BU0836X-12 Bit) + Crosswind Pedals | Win10 64 HP | X-Keys Pro 20 & Pro 54 | 2x TM MFD

new version replaces old version in the patch... and no, there are no issues as long as you have a decent rig.

Current Sims:

DCS Black Shark, Falcon 4.0, X-Plane 9, Steel Beasts Pro PE, IL-2 1946, ArmA 2, FSX, Rise of Flight, EECH, Harpoon 3 ANW, CSP