The G940. a guide...

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello, i don't use Profiler software and my config works fine.

But my joystick is very soft and it don't returns back (how do you make Dusan56 for do that? i'm interesting). So the trimmer function is useless but i want my joystick is harder. What setting can do that?

Thanks

Hi Guys,

Could someone please open up the main joystick and take a photo of the optical sensor for me as I took mine out hoping to replace it with a switch but it turns out it needs a constant signal from the IR led turning on and off, and I have mucked up the wire order that connects the sensor board to the main joystick board. Just need a pic of the 4 wires that are attached and where they go to the main board up top.

If someone could do this I would be hugely appreciative, as I havent been able to play BS2 in months due to not having FFB :(

I did extend the joystick though, when I took it apart - and it feels great !

Thanks,

Ben

OK Tried to take a photo from a samsung galaxy s2 but I cant find the camera folder, Im not bragging if anyone knows where the photo could be please let me know! (Seriously, google android is an amazing OS with absolutely no restrictions but things like this trip me up)

Edited by ben1101

i5 4690K, GTX1070, 24GB 1800mhz, HP WMR, Custom FFB helicopter controls.

Check my thread to see the solution for all spiking issues on your G940 throttle:

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=89513

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] Waiting to build a F/A-18C home-pit...

ex - Swiss Air Force Pilatus PC-21 Ground Crew

SFM? AFM? EFM?? What's this?

i7-5960X (8 core @3.00GHz)¦32GB DDR4 RAM¦Asus X99-WS/IPMI¦2x GTX970 4GB SLI¦Samsung 850 PRO 512GB SSD¦TrackIR 5 Pro¦TM Warthog¦MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals