Out of activations still waiting for more

3Sqn_Sven

I received a respons after 2-3 days.

I asked the same thing since my last driver update of the graphicscard used up another activation and gave me the warning i had 1 more activation left.

Got a mail that they don't change the activations but give you another game key instead which then has a new range of activations. The mail also said that i still had 5 activations left (where Starforce came the warning that i was down to 1). I'll see what happens next time...

Win11 Pro 64-bit, Ryzen 5800X3D, Corsair H115i, Gigabyte X570S UD, EVGA 3080Ti XC3 Ultra 12GB, 64 GB DDR4 G.Skill 3600. Monitors: LG 27GL850-B27 2560x1440 + Samsung SyncMaster 2443 1920x1200, HOTAS: Warthog with Virpil WarBRD base, MFG Crosswind combat pedals, TrackIR4, Rift-S.

Personal Wish List: A6 Intruder, Vietnam theater, decent ATC module, better VR performance!

• 2 weeks later...

I've sent 2 separate emails requesting activations the first was about a month ago and the last one about 6 days ago, and I want to make sure I've done it right. So if someone would be so kind as to provide me with a little information, what I need to know is, what is the email address for requesting activations and, what information should I provide. If anyone could enlighten me I would greatly appreciate your time and input.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

OS:WIN7 HP X64|MOBO:ASRock Z68|CPU:I52500k@4Ghz|RAM:12Gb 3x4Gb GSkill Ripjaws 9-9-9-24 @1600Mhz|GPU:ASUS GTX580|HDD:2x128Gb Crucial sataIII SSD raid0|PSU:Antek 1000watt|Case:Antek 1200|Peripherals: TMWH|Saitek ProFlight rudder pedals|TrackIr4

I've sent 2 separate emails requesting activations the first was about a month ago and the last one about 6 days ago, and I want to make sure I've done it right. So if someone would be so kind as to provide me with a little information, what I need to know is, what is the email address for requesting activations and, what information should I provide. If anyone could enlighten me I would greatly appreciate your time and input.

Here's a full forum section devoted to it; Payment and Activation

More specificly this post; http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=27746

The mind is like a parachute. It only works when it's open | The important thing is not to stop questioning