Adding trees in v.1.1

Finished Oktyabrskoy AFB. Download mission-file here: http://home.planet.nl/~monfro/666th/lomac-missions/trees.mis

In order to see the trees on all the airbases you should copy/rename the following files in the ...lockon\bazar\terrain\structures\high folder:

Backup folder lockon\bazar\terrain\structures\high if not done so before.

Delete files:

WC.cmd

Konteiner_brown.cmd

Konteiner_red1.cmd

Konteiner_white.cmd

Copy file Trees_375.cmd and rename the copy wc.cmd

Copy file Trees_1.cmd and rename the copy Konteiner_brown.cmd

Copy file Trees_1265.cmd and rename the copy Konteiner_red1.cmd

Copy file Trees_375_375.cmd and rename the copy Konteiner_white.cmd

Start lockon en have fun.

ScreenShot_006.jpg

ScreenShot_007.jpg

ScreenShot_004.jpg

ScreenShot_005.jpg

• Like 1

DELL Inspiron 1564 / Intel Core i3 M330 @ 2.13GHz (4GB)___ATI Radeon HD4330(512Mb)___Windows7 Home Premium 64bit

Finished Oktyabrskoy AFB. Download mission-file here: http://home.planet.nl/~monfro/666th/lomac-missions/trees.mis

In order to see the trees on all the airbases you should copy/rename the following files in the ...lockon\bazar\terrain\structures\high folder:

Backup folder lockon\bazar\terrain\structures\high if not done so before.

Delete files:

WC.cmd

Konteiner_brown.cmd

Konteiner_red1.cmd

Konteiner_white.cmd

Copy file Trees_1265.cmd and rename the copy Konteiner_red1.cmd

Start lockon en have fun.

Wao! It's getting better and better!

Again, I made it LoMan compatible. :icon_wink

EDIT: File deleted

• Like 1

TekaTeka from Japan

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Visit my site Beyond Visual Range.

Caution !! After flying around I noticed that the structure "container_red1" is quite frequently used around harbours.

Please use the container_red3 instead !!!!

This basically means that the procedure is as follows:

Delete files:

WC.cmd

Konteiner_brown.cmd

Konteiner_red3.cmd

Konteiner_white.cmd

Copy file Trees_1265.cmd and rename the copy Konteiner_red3.cmd

I've updated the mission file. TekaTeka, can you make it loman compatible again?

tnx, sorry for the inconvinience

DELL Inspiron 1564 / Intel Core i3 M330 @ 2.13GHz (4GB)___ATI Radeon HD4330(512Mb)___Windows7 Home Premium 64bit

does anybody seen any trees on the airport? may be around the airport, but on the airport? .... :icon_jook :icon_jook :icon_jook

Steel Hotas Warthog + Hoffmans F16 rudders, Oculus Rift S, EVGA RTX3090, Core i7 4790K

Hangar: Ka50, A10C, A10A, A10CII, SU27, SU33, SU25, Av8BNA, Bf109K4, F16C, F86, FA18C, FW190D9, i-16, L39C, Mi8, MiG15, MiG19P, MiG21, P51D, Spitfire, SuperCarrier, Yak52, P47, F14, Mi24P, Me262?

Flying over CAU, NEV, NORM, SYR, CHNL, PER, ATL

Most airbases I've seen have shelters and buildings covered with trees Celmiak. Have a look at some of these shots:

LOL...this one is from a coffee commercial...

gripen.jpg

...the picture caption says(freely translated): "Gevalia - for unexpected visits"

- JJ.

JJ

is there a way that all the trees in lockon can be made so that when run into by a plane the plane would blow up. In other words make the trees so you cant hit them like it would be in real life.

Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of ALL who threaten it.

Land of the free...because of the brave.

Marines don't die, they just go back to hell and regroup!

also i meant to include this question in my former post- can the tree downloads by made as a mod or a permanemt fix to the game instead of the download just being like a mission that i must open. Is that the way it will be or am i doing something wrong? thanx though the trees are sweet!!!!!!

Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of ALL who threaten it.

Land of the free...because of the brave.

Marines don't die, they just go back to hell and regroup!

updated the mission file. 12 bases done so far.

screenshot0031xg.th.jpgscreenshot0045be.th.jpgscreenshot0055vk.th.jpgscreenshot0060ox.th.jpg

Updated the LoMan file, too. (Attached.):D

Tips:

To visit each airfield, fly the mission, open F10 view, click the airfield icon you like and press F11 key.

@ 666th_birdy:

Why is the wind so strong? :confused:

EDIT: Attached file deleted

TekaTeka from Japan

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

@ 666th_birdy:

Why is the wind so strong? :confused:

I had some problems with occupied parking spaces causing the player to be parked next to the runway resulting in a crash. It seemed that placing objects near some ramps is interpreted as placing objects on the ramps, leaving no free slots to take off from.

So never mind the wind setting, its was just there for test purposes (take off space is different for opposite wind directions)

also i meant to include this question in my former post- can the tree downloads by made as a mod or a permanemt fix to the game instead of the download just being like a mission that i must open. Is that the way it will be or am i doing something wrong? thanx though the trees are sweet!!!!!!

The tree-files are same used by LockOn to generate the standard theatre. Since you can fly through these trees, so will you when aproching the airfield.

The good side is that framerate is far less affected then when you place objects there (like airplanes) that will cause a crash when flown through.

unless ED releases a patch you have to use my mission file and use it as a starting point for each mission you write.

I finaly finished placing trees around all airbases. There are now 1250 tree-formations in the mission file (the editor stops counting after 1000 objects).

Unfortunally lomac needs time to place al the objects so loading the mission takes a while. You will also notice a delay when adding new static-objects. Please be patient.

Download the mission-file here: http://home.planet.nl/~monfro/666th...sions/trees.mis

Remeber, in order to see the trees on all the airbases you should copy/rename the following files in the ...lockon\bazar\terrain\structures\high folder:

Backup folder ...lockon\bazar\terrain\structures\high if not done so before.

Delete files:

WC.cmd

Konteiner_brown.cmd

Konteiner_red3.cmd

Konteiner_white.cmd

Copy file Trees_1265.cmd and rename the copy Konteiner_red3.cmd

Thats it, have fun and post some screenies/movies.

Cheers,

Birdy

Well done, 666th_birdy. :)

But it looks like the link is incorrect.

I think this is the right one.

http://home.planet.nl/~monfro/666th/lomac-missions/trees.mis

And I updated the LoMan file again.

I hope everyone enjoy this. :beer:

TreesModTrial5.zip

TekaTeka from Japan

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]