Are we allowed to post ebay links to stuff for sale?

There was discussion about his... don't remember but it was Wags IIRC... try find his posts. I know he was talking about marketplace or something like this.

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

Right now I'd say it falls under 1.9 of the forum rules: "Advertisement of products or services without prior consent from the forum staff is strictly prohibited."

Unless we opt for a separate forum subsection for this there is a risk of swamping discussion threads with what basically amounts to advert threads.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

Right now I'd say it falls under 1.9 of the forum rules: "Advertisement of products or services without prior consent from the forum staff is strictly prohibited."

Unless we opt for a separate forum subsection for this there is a risk of swamping discussion threads with what basically amounts to advert threads.

Thanks for clarifying.

Any chance of a Buy/Sell/Trade subforum? By the very nature of our hobby most here are continually upgrading and selling etc. Might be useful. I can appreciate though its another forum to moderate..especially if disputes were to arise.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

64th "Scorpions" Aggressor Squadron

Discord: 64th Aggressor Squadron

TS: 195.201.110.22

• 3 weeks later...
Thanks for clarifying.

Any chance of a Buy/Sell/Trade subforum? By the very nature of our hobby most here are continually upgrading and selling etc. Might be useful. I can appreciate though its another forum to moderate..especially if disputes were to arise.

If a forum of such sort would be added, i would gladly volunteer to help moderate it.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

The keeper of all mathematical knowledge and the oracle of flight modeling.:)

I can appreciate though its another forum to moderate..especially if disputes were to arise.

Yeah, the liability for disputes is an issue that would have to be looked at extremely closely, since we must be sure ED cannot be held liable for in effect acting as a medium for scams and such things.

For that reason (and others) I personally feel the best bet would be dedicated second-hand sites that specialize in that service.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester