Flaming Cliff's 2 Vids

After i got Flaming cliff's i jumped online straight away... Didn't even bind my key's.... I found the =104th= Server and hopped on. They where playing a game with most of the time more than 25 players. The 104th runs a great and smooth server. Just as i remember from previous games i played on their servers.

Here are some vids.... It went pretty well after almost one year of no flight simm's. :doh::thumbup:

Edited by winchesterdelta1
  • Like 2

Go in close, and when you think you are too close, go in closer.

MY wife said "If at the end of this videos would appear information that you controlled joystick with your asshole i t would be impressive, otherwise - nothing special"

Thats why i love her.

I liked vids thou ;)

Edited by czarnyolek

Do you have them in versions not violated by music?:music_whistling:

Dude, its AC/DC thats not a cool thing to say

Hornet, Super Carrier, Warthog & (II), Mustang, Spitfire, Albatross, Sabre, Combined Arms, FC3, Nevada, Gulf, Normandy, Syria AH-6J

i9 10900K @ 5.0GHz, Gigabyte Z490 Vision G, Cooler Master ML120L, Gigabyte RTX3080 OC Gaming 10Gb, 64GB RAM, Reverb G2 @ 2480x2428, TM Warthog, Saitek pedals & throttle, DIY collective, TrackIR4, Cougar MFDs, vx3276-2k

Combat Wombat's Airfield & Enroute Maps and Planning Tools

cw1.png

Some quick tips. Climb!!! The F-15C can get up to angles 40+ with military power alone; this almost doubles your effective missle range. Secondly don't mess around when you get a launch warning; either put the bandit on your 3 or 9 to maintain lock or egress in the opposite direction. Looks like you are still using the original F-15; there is a new 3d model available for download if you aren't aware: http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=50627 .And thank you for the server plug ^^

Edited by Krippz

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

64th "Scorpions" Aggressor Squadron

Discord: 64th Aggressor Squadron

TS: 195.201.110.22

Dude, its AC/DC thats not a cool thing to say

AC, DC, grounded, potential-free - no matta. It still spoils the video for those who don't have FC2 yet. It's also an insult to c0ff who worked really hard on the new sound engine ;)

BTW, get the new F-15C model, people! (see my sig)

Edit:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xo2S8nIseWg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRR5K2_U6oc

Damn those new guns have a punch now! :surprise:

Edited by Bucic

MY wife said "If at the end of this videos would appear information that you controlled joystick with your asshole i t would be impressive, otherwise - nothing special"

Thats why i love her.

I liked vids thou ;)

LoL... tell your wife... Unless she is a fighter pilot to come and fly with me. If she has a big mouth she better uses it. But good to hear you like the vids. Owww Edit: Also tell your wife i make pure gameplay vids. Nothing fancy nothing special... hmmmmm she is right. Damm girls.. they are alway's right ;)

"Bucic" If you want i can upload the vids with no music also. I tought people would find that boring...

"Evontroy" Thansk for the tip they are quit usefull. This vid was made after 1 hour of playing. I didn't even touched single player yet. And PS.. If i would not maneuvre that hard alot of missiles would have hit me. Sometimes they where shooting up to 7 missiles with different interval. The best thing to do there was run... but i was stupid ;)

"Crunch" No thanks man.

I didn't even know there was a new F-15 model... I just have this game for 3 day's so sorry i did not notic yet.. I will download it right away.

Bucic.. where to downlaod that F-15??? You only got a link to a pic.

"Bucic" If you want i can upload the vids with no music also. I tought people would find that boring...

I see you keep insulting c0ff and the whole ED team! :D Just kidding, I'll appreciate clean vids. PM me the links when they are ready.

Where to get F-15C 3D model by USSR_Gys71 and Valery:

look in this thread http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=867067#post867067

also

http://www.virtual-jabog32.de/index.php?lang=en

http://www.lockonfiles.com/

Other 3D models available SIM-MOD A-10A, Gys/Valery F-15C, 3GO Su-27 Joint Pack

a little extra

Jumper's F-15C Cockpit Mod

Thanks Bucic.. Some usefull links you posted there.

I have downloaded the F15C model.. and it looks awsome ingame. But there is always 1 thing!!!! How can i put the Digital Cammo as my Defaulth paint scheme on my F15C when playing. I know other MP guy's can't see it.. but i would like to see :). Or is there a way to change it online in the server lobby?

Thanks Bucic.. Some usefull links you posted there.

I have downloaded the F15C model.. and it looks awsome ingame. But there is always 1 thing!!!! How can i put the Digital Cammo as my Defaulth paint scheme on my F15C when playing. I know other MP guy's can't see it.. but i would like to see :). Or is there a way to change it online in the server lobby?

I have no idea, sorry. However I'm sure soon this model will become a popular replacement both in DCS and FC2. Go through the thread I linked and search for "skin". Maybe there is an answer.

Thanks for the vid Daokakao.. I liked the music.

I made a new one also..

A fighter sweep with my buddy DIngo. Its a full mission with take off and landing. Offoucrs sqeezed together in 10 min.

This one has no Music and is pure game sound.

I also have the same vid with some AC DC music Shoot to thrill.

Go to this link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1OZtpu1D7c

• Like 1

Airbase operations on the 104th... A-10 Strike flight enroute. Awsome formation flying.

gL4x7w1WqSU

That was a super vid. So simple, just showing stuff going on around the airbase, yet it really brought home what flying online is about......

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Sorry Death, you lose! It was Professor Plum....

Videos are always great to show off the sim and yours is nicely done, but, please take this Eagles up high were they belong, the great 104 server is starting to look like old FC 1.12 were everyone is super low in the valleys jamming popping off heaters, I even saw a mig straffing planes on the runway over and over, it was shameful. Nice videos though.

After i got Flaming cliff's i jumped online straight away... Didn't even bind my key's.... I found the =104th= Server and hopped on. They where playing a game with most of the time more than 25 players. The 104th runs a great and smooth server. Just as i remember from previous games i played on their servers.

Here are some vids.... It went pretty well after almost one year of no flight simm's. :doh::thumbup:

It puzzels me that your video is called F-15c's kills MIGs over the Balkan

since 2.0 is taking place over the Caucasus region and AFAIK there's no

balkan map available .......... Or have i missed something ??:huh:

Yes Grizzly... you missed the radio chatter.. Thats the radio chatter of 2 F-15's shooting down 2 Mig-29's over the balkan with the help of AWACS. Thats why ic alled the vid that. Yes i know its caucasus. And let me tell you another secret about the vid... Probably i didn't even kill a Mig-29 ;) I don't even know what type of airplane i shot.

Videos are always great to show off the sim and yours is nicely done, but, please take this Eagles up high were they belong, the great 104 server is starting to look like old FC 1.12 were everyone is super low in the valleys jamming popping off heaters, I even saw a mig straffing planes on the runway over and over, it was shameful. Nice videos though.

If DCS made a full dynamic campaign that you can fly like in Falcon online you would not have that. THey could even made that you can be on both sides of the conlfict. But i heard that DCS doens't want to make a dynamic campaign cause they think its boring and not necessary.

Don't blame the 104th or the players for it.... This is gonna happen always because how the missions are set up. Or do you expect that evrybody that joins the server is gonna play fair. Some people are stupid.. and because they can they do.

No ones blaming 104th at all, it is the best server out there in my opinion, just saying it how it is that's all. In 1.12 people almost had to fly in the valleys due to weaknesses in the game with concern to missle performance and other things, but, that has changed now and people seem to be going back to the same old ways that's all. I just would like to see more higher altitude BVR engagements which end up in the valley's rather than starting there constantly that's all. Nice vids though, I see you on there all the time.

Thanks.. yeah. Your right with some people messing things up. But these vids i made are just 30 min of what i do. Alot of times i fly high also. But for me in personal it looks better for the vid to have 2 F-15's on medium altitude. :). I wished there was some lower cloud cover on the 104th server so you have to go fly higher.

Blame the mountains :) Our first mission features the use of some of the new bases, and that is what is there, mountains. They do offer variety though and it's matter of preference. Look for a new mission on the 104th server eventually that will feature the more flat areas. That way you have a choice. Glad you guys are having fun. We are as well!