Thanks

So you must make another thread to say thanks? lol. I suggest you to use PM instead.

[sIGPIC]http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6720/avatarpolishairforce.png[/sIGPIC]

system specs:

mobo: Gigabyte GA-P35DS4 rev 2.1, CPU: Intel C2D E8400@4GHz, GPU: Nvidia 8800GTS 512, RAM: Kingston HyperX 4x 1GB 1066MHz Dual Channel, HDD: Samsung Spinpoint F1 640 GB x2, sound: Realtek Azalia ALC889A + SB Audigy + Dolby Digital/DTS external encoder/tuner, display: Asus VW222U 22', case: Raidmax Smilodon, headphones: Sennheiser HD650, stick: Saitek Cyborg Evo, Track IR4 Pro + TrackClip Pro, O/S: Windows 7/Vista x64

Funkee & Viper - You may want to phrase those replies a bit differently the next time. No need to get snippy, the tone was good from the start. ;)

Or rather - just edit them.

Thanks.

The mind is like a parachute. It only works when it's open | The important thing is not to stop questioning

Gents, please - we do understand that posts like that may be upsetting - but no more fuel, please. :)

If you care to adjust the tone a little bit I think we'll be fine.

Thanks again, gents :)

The mind is like a parachute. It only works when it's open | The important thing is not to stop questioning

So what did he write before editing? :P

Nvm. Cheers. :thumbsup:

PS. i just think threads like this are not constructive and have no sense.

Edited by funkee

[sIGPIC]http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6720/avatarpolishairforce.png[/sIGPIC]

system specs:

mobo: Gigabyte GA-P35DS4 rev 2.1, CPU: Intel C2D E8400@4GHz, GPU: Nvidia 8800GTS 512, RAM: Kingston HyperX 4x 1GB 1066MHz Dual Channel, HDD: Samsung Spinpoint F1 640 GB x2, sound: Realtek Azalia ALC889A + SB Audigy + Dolby Digital/DTS external encoder/tuner, display: Asus VW222U 22', case: Raidmax Smilodon, headphones: Sennheiser HD650, stick: Saitek Cyborg Evo, Track IR4 Pro + TrackClip Pro, O/S: Windows 7/Vista x64

Then use the "report post" function, explain your view there to us mods, and leave it be, funkee. Isn't it silly to be bumping threads you think are "not constructive" to the top of the forum?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

To come back on topic, I would like to say thanks too!

ED delivered me tons of fun and enjoyment over the past 6+ years. Now, also in FC2 not everything is perfect and there are quite a few bugs, but heck, it keeps us (the community) well involved with modding and inproving and that again keeps ED providing updates. I wouldn't know what to do with a perfect sim! :D (it will end in the closet pretty quick I guess ;)).

So, thanks ED, you are the best! :thumbup:

Forum | Videos | DCS:BS Demo1 / Demo2 | YouTube Channel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I must agree with funkee. With all respect to viper3two as member of forum threads like these are empty. What for next one same thread with "thank you" next to 50 another ones? What threads like this one bring in to LO community or for Developers? Nothing.

Why not create one "thank you" thread?.

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ