Diveplanes updated Audio

diveplane

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

show a clip of the flare system and weapon launch, and improved gattling gun audios next.

This A-10 gattling gun is gonna sound kickass. Top notch audio by the way.

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return." - Leonardo da Vinci

Intel i7-4790k | Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo heat sink | Thermaltake Core V71 case | 750W EVGA PSU | 8gb G.SKILL Ripjaws DDR3 RAM | MSI Z97 Gaming 5 LGA 1150 motherboard | Samsung SSD | ASUS STRIX GTX 970 | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | TIR 5 | Razer Deathadder | Corsair K70

just to explain anyone wanting to use this mod will need a decent audio card creative x-fi onwards or any other audio card that has powerful audio processing.

trying to run this mod on a low end audio card will fail. unknown poor results.

x-fi creative card here with hd EAX.

these are high quality audio samples, takes a fair bit off processing to render ingame, but its worth it if you have the hardware, very realistic all round now.

little delay on release , still tweaking and testing the audios ingame.

approx 2 weeks time possibly ready , but that may change guys .

show a clip of the flare system and weapon launch, and improved gattling gun audios next.

This might be useful. Very good quality video of the A-10 letting loose at the Dare county range

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return." - Leonardo da Vinci

Intel i7-4790k | Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo heat sink | Thermaltake Core V71 case | 750W EVGA PSU | 8gb G.SKILL Ripjaws DDR3 RAM | MSI Z97 Gaming 5 LGA 1150 motherboard | Samsung SSD | ASUS STRIX GTX 970 | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | TIR 5 | Razer Deathadder | Corsair K70

just to explain anyone wanting to use this mod will need a decent audio card creative x-fi onwards or any other audio card that has powerful audio processing.

Oh man, I can already see smoke coming out of my integrated sound card :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

these are high quality audio samples, takes a fair bit off processing to render ingame, but its worth it if you have the hardware, very realistic all round now.

little delay on release , still tweaking and testing the audios ingame.

approx 2 weeks time possibly ready , but that may change guys .

Glad i've got an X-Fi then, not some trashy onboard audio :thumbup:

Those latest videos sound amazing, this is becoming a serious tease :D

Agreed, I have X-fi as well. Its integrated into the headset that I use.

Those sound absolutely amazing!

Oh man, I can already see smoke coming out of my integrated sound card :D

if the intergrated audio card is powerful enough it should be fine , long as it can handle high audio signals and traffic. most of the newer external cards even come with there own ram like mine 64mb card.

Edited by diveplane