Offical Thrustmaster Warthog Release

The Warthog on the other hand is in a league of it's own and kind of has its own customer base aswell as sharing the customer base with the aforementioned joysticks. :book:

I admire your enthusiasm, hopefully it won't have as many problems as the previously mentioned units.

Good, fast, cheap. Choose any two.

Come let's eat grandpa!

Use punctuation, save lives!

I admire your enthusiasm, hopefully it won't have as many problems as the previously mentioned units.

Well the worst thing we could end up with is having to wait for Bodnar to make some new mods available, right? :pilotfly:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Asus Z390-E, 32GB Crucial Ballistix 2400Mhz, Intel i7 9700K 5.0Ghz, Asus GTX1080 8GB, SoundBlaster AE-5, G15, Streamdeck, DSD Flight, TM Warthog, VirPil BRD, MFG Crosswind CAM5, TrackIR 5, KW-908 Jetseat, Win 10 64-bit

”Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.

However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore.”

Can you guys imagine what would happen if it did have some annoying problem, affecting most of the owners, that manifested itself after about six months?

It could get really ugly...

Can you guys imagine what would happen if it did have some annoying problem, affecting most of the owners, that manifested itself after about six months?

It could get really ugly...

Your point being...?

That statement is true for every new consumer product. I might be misunderstanding you, but with that attitude I'd say you shouldn't go out on the street anymore.

What if you cross the street and you just so happen to cross the street while one of those Toyota's with its stuck gas pedal happens to be right there as well and collision avoidance is no option any more? :joystick:

That could get very ugly as well, but do you remain off the street because it 'might' happen? No I didn't think so. :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Asus Z390-E, 32GB Crucial Ballistix 2400Mhz, Intel i7 9700K 5.0Ghz, Asus GTX1080 8GB, SoundBlaster AE-5, G15, Streamdeck, DSD Flight, TM Warthog, VirPil BRD, MFG Crosswind CAM5, TrackIR 5, KW-908 Jetseat, Win 10 64-bit

”Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.

However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore.”

one of those Toyota's with its stuck gas pedal happens to be right there as well and collision avoidance is no option any more?

Did you not hear that these were 'pebcac' incidents? Toyota has nothing to do with it. ;)

Good, fast, cheap. Choose any two.

Come let's eat grandpa!

Use punctuation, save lives!

Your point being...?

That statement is true for every new consumer product. I might be misunderstanding you, but with that attitude I'd say you shouldn't go out on the street anymore.

What if you cross the street and you just so happen to cross the street while one of those Toyota's with its stuck gas pedal happens to be right there as well and collision avoidance is no option any more? :joystick:

That could get very ugly as well, but do you remain off the street because it 'might' happen? No I didn't think so. :D

He s point being... if that happen price will drop for sure!!! Starting my voodoo! :devil: :D

HaF 922, Asus rampage extreme 3 gene, I7 950 with Noctua D14, MSI gtx 460 hawk, G skill 1600 8gb, 1.5 giga samsung HD.

Track IR 5, Hall sensed Cougar, Hall sensed TM RCS TM Warthog(2283), TM MFD, Saitek pro combat rudder, Cougar MFD.

Did you not hear that these were 'pebcac' incidents? Toyota has nothing to do with it. ;)

Argh.. you just made me google that term... and I had to accept there is a term I had never heard of. :megalol:

Here's the other: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ID-Ten-T_Error

^ That's some awkward logic, Suc. If the product turns out to have serious flaws you probably won't buy it at all anymore.

Edited by Yskonyn

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

After the FIASCO of the Cougar, Thrustmaster has lost my trust. Even if I had the cash I would wait a while and see how they FUBARed this one.

"You see, IronHand is my thing"

My specs:  W10 Pro, I5/11600K o/c to 4800 @1.32v, 64 GB 3200 XML RAM, ASUS RTX3060ti/8GB.

^ Yet you still proudly show that FUBARed piece of junk in your sig...

I am sorry, but I am tired of all the bitching about a product which nobody has had in their hand yet. Just wait and see. Then comment.

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

^ That's some awkward logic, Suc. If the product turns out to have serious flaws you probably won't buy it at all anymore.

No its not...

I bought the cougar even knowing his pots where utter %$%$% and the spring where not the best.

I still have original springs, they don t bother me at all, people have to stop being fragile ladies.

As for the pots, i switched to hall sensor by cubby installing them myself.

Even if the #$%¨* hit the fan with TM Warthog, someone will make mods to make the damn thing palatable. And what most people find annoying is not an issue for me.

So this is a viable option for my selfish self centered being :D, especially because some Piiiiiped people will sell them cheapo on E-bay.

Though i wish the product is good but will lower its price, which i doubt.

Edited by Succellus

HaF 922, Asus rampage extreme 3 gene, I7 950 with Noctua D14, MSI gtx 460 hawk, G skill 1600 8gb, 1.5 giga samsung HD.

Track IR 5, Hall sensed Cougar, Hall sensed TM RCS TM Warthog(2283), TM MFD, Saitek pro combat rudder, Cougar MFD.

^ Yet you still proudly show that FUBARed piece of junk in your sig...

Proudly? No. It is a fact. Nothing more.

My point is, TM has some ground to make to gain any benefit of trust or faith.

"You see, IronHand is my thing"

My specs:  W10 Pro, I5/11600K o/c to 4800 @1.32v, 64 GB 3200 XML RAM, ASUS RTX3060ti/8GB.

@Succellus: Alright. Although I don't know what to make of your 'I couldn't care less about other people's opinion' remark. :)

I just go ahead and classify it as humor, I guess. :D

@Mower: And my point is that people want to make your point all the more clear in every thread about a TM product on every forum. It's tiresome really.

Content people are very much less vocal than annoyed people, that's why the net is so full of garbage and hostility.

Fact is, though, that the Warthog hasn't been released yet and so it has to remain seen wether it's a piece of crap or a nice piece of hardware.

There's no use for people to continuously try to dampen the joy of the people honestly anticipating the stick.

Secondly, if I had to put every stick I still own in my sig then it would take up a whole page. Surely you're attached to your FUBARed piece of junk, no? What use is there to share it with others otherwise?

Nonetheless, happy landings. :joystick:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Haha didn't mean to godify it :) I just meant that it's a replica, mostly made of steel and has a new "generation" of hardware and software features. There's nothing else like it, on the paper anyway.

Sure Saitek have the force-sensing, but other than that it's pretty much an ordinary joystick.

Mower: I didn't really want to respond to anything you just said, but see this as constructive criticism. Making comments of how something is bad without any kind of argument is as good as no comment at all.

Edited by roob

My DCS stream

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Past broadcasts, Highlights

Currently too much to do... But watch and (maybe) learn something :)