Mouse look in cockpit?

Arkham

It's not the same, but there is Active Pause in DCS A-10C. Press LeftShift + LeftWin + Pause to toggle it. Your plane will pause but all cockpit features will remain active. So you can plot or target or whatever without crashing from not looking. :) As Mirtma pointed out though, it's only you that's paused.

Edited by kylania
Misunderstood AP. :)

It's not the same, but there is Active Pause in DCS A-10C. Press LeftShift + LeftWin + Pause to toggle it. The game world will pause but all cockpit features will remain active. So you can plot or target or whatever in peace. :)

Well, with Active Pause all other objects (wingman, targets, even missile you launch) are moving (so world around is not paused). Only your A10 is frozen. I'm voting for same mouse control like in Black Shark. I don't have TrackIR and I need my kidneys (now and then I like to dring a beer :music_whistling:)

• Like 1

Gigabyte Z490 Gaming X | i5 10600K@4700 | 32 Gb DDR4 @ 3200Mhz | Gigabyte Aorus GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11G |

MONITOR IIYAMA 24,5" LED LCD @ 1920 x 1080 | Windows 11

| Saitek X-55 Rhino | TrackIR 5 Pro

• 5 years later...
I donated 2 Kidneys and a left arm for TIR. :megalol::megalol:

how do you control the throttle?:music_whistling:

seems to me that pressing and holding the right mouse should pan around. i wonder if there is any way to configure that.

BTW, i have a trackir clone but don't use it, i find the display moving around all the time distracting.

My kit: i7-4790K@4GHz / 8GB - GTX 980ti + rift CV1 - X52 pro - Multi Keyboard Remapper - 2DOF motion sim (in development)

• 5 years later...