Is the pre-purchase worth it

GAJ52

Is the pre-purchase worth it?

simple question...

simple answer: HELL YEAH!!!

NZXT H400i case

i9 9900k @ 4,9GHz (cooled by NZXT Kraken X62 4x140Fan - Push/Pull)

Asus RoG Maximus XI Gene with 32GB G.Skill CL14

Samsung M.2 970Pro 1000GB

ZOTAC RTX 2080ti Triple Fan 11GB

34" RoG Swift Curved TFT

runs smooth like Beck's Gold :D

HTC VIVE pro eYe (still freaking out!)

Thrust Master HOTAS Warthog on MONSTERTECH table mounts

15cm Stick Extension + red spring by SAHAJ 8 (<-- love them)

(TM F-18C ordered)

TPR (Thrustmaster Pendular Rudder)

T.Flight USAF Headset

Finally pulled the trigger on this the other night after lurking in various DCS:A10 forums.

I was a little hesitant as I only have a dualcore iMac running Windows XP via bootcamp, but all my worries disappeared the first time I fired up a mission and saw how detailed and smooth this sim is even in it's 'raw' beta state.

So one very happy camper, now to get the warthog hotas/MFDs and have some real fun! :D

We get them often enough, and you definitely do not want them. I'll leave it at that.

Maybe you can tell me how many patches you and the rest of Ed testers have recieved, because if it's less than once a week I could understand your beeing so defensive.

A simple Torrent with a patch that already made for Ed testers, would do fine, no need to put lot of extra work to document it.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

We get them often enough, and you definitely do not want them. I'll leave it at that.

Ok, I know it's lot more complicated than WoP, we almost got a patch every other day on that beta release. Just that I would like a patch sooner :)

Edited by BuzyBat

[sIGPIC]sigpic49498_1.gif[/sIGPIC]