Viper Drivers, my new movie

Guest ruggbutt

• ED Team
Я вижу что вы практикуете русский язык на ваша каникула и ваш полет в mig 29. Вы учили как сказать бандиту inbound в роднойа язык?

Wow! Whence such well Russian? :)

Единственный урок, который можно извлечь из истории, состоит в том, что люди не извлекают из истории никаких уроков. (С) Джордж Бернард Шоу

• ED Team
я благодарю вас для ваших комплиментов Rugg. Эта пленка будет превосходной продукцией!!!

Not bad, not bad. :)

Единственный урок, который можно извлечь из истории, состоит в том, что люди не извлекают из истории никаких уроков. (С) Джордж Бернард Шоу

f16 mod download...

here

Cool Video Rugg - f16 cockpit looks superb - great editing !

here

Does this F-16c Mod work in Lock On FC?

i9 13900KS  (H150i), RTX 4090, 64 GB RAM @ 6000 MHz CL30, TM Warthog HOTAS + MFD's, MFG Crosswind, LG 48GQ900, Valve Index VR, TrackIR 5, Win11 Pro x64

Guest ruggbutt

Chizh, I "babelfished" my Russian. I'm glad it was understandable. I spoke very proper english, as most translation tools require you to do so. LOC must have done so as well, his translated into english quite nicely.

As an aside, LOC is learning some phrases in Russian as he'll be there in August for the airshow and a flight in a Mig 29. I keep telling him he should take me too but he said I was the wrong sex.

Dutch60, I don't know if it installs in 1.1 or not. I shot all the cockpit stuff and most of my flying in 1.02. What I did find is that the mod screws up your 1.02 install when you uninstall it. I typically don't use mods, but I did so because I was shooting this flick. I'm considering doing an F18 movie now, but I want to make sure that the height of the landing gear of the donor plane matches the height of the F18. I like to throw in some taxiing stuff in my movies so that would be important.

And I have some nice F18 pits. Might even make a workable MPFD. As I stated in another post I could do workable gauges too, but that is gonna be a ton of work. Have to see if it's gonna be worth the final result.

I think ED should release the flyable F18 instead. :D

Nicely done ruggbutt! Your movie makes me wish so bad we had a flyable F-16 in Lock-On...

Enjoyed it!

LawnDart

[sigpic]http://www.virtualthunderbirds.com/Signatures/sig_LD.jpg[/sigpic]

Virtual Thunderbirds, LLC | Sponsored by Thrustmaster

Corsair 750D Case | Corsair RM850i PSU | ASUS ROG MAXIMUS X CODE | 32GB Corsair DDR4 3200 |

Intel i7-8086K | Corsair Hydro H100i v2 Cooler | EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW | Oculus Rift |

X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty | Samsung SSD 970 EVO 1TB NVMe | Samsung SSD 850 EVO 1TB | WD Caviar Black 2 x 1TB |

TM HOTAS Warthog | TM Pendular Rudder | TM MFD Cougar Pack | 40" LG 1080p LED | Win10 |

Guest ruggbutt

Starlight, I went back and added you to the credits. I appreciate your skin that much. :) I only had a master copy (10 gigs in size) and had to add your name in and match and fade to the existing credit. That's an hour I'll never get back. :D

Seriously though, you deserve it. No need for the rest of you to d/l it again as the only difference is his name in w/D-Scythe's.

starlight.jpg

Starlight, I went back and added you to the credits. I appreciate your skin that much. :) I only had a master copy (10 gigs in size) and had to add your name in and match and fade to the existing credit. That's an hour I'll never get back. :D

Seriously though, you deserve it. No need for the rest of you to d/l it again as the only difference is his name in w/D-Scythe's.

oh thx man, I didn't deserve that much!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm very sorry you took so seriously my post about the credits. I'm already very glad that my skin is appreciated and used by some Lomac pilots. Now I feel shame that I made you lose so much time for such a silly thing! ;)

Guest ruggbutt

It was no bother, that's one of my favorite skins and you deserved to be recognized. I was bummed that in the skin your name appears nowhere. Now hopefully more people will know it was you who made it. ;)

And you did deserve it!

Guest ruggbutt

I have to pull it till next month. My server got hit hard and almost 60 gigs got used since I put this up a couple of days ago.