Flight Qualifications Campaign

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there an updated download for the Tactical Training Qualification?

I filtered on Sabre-TLA and can only find DCSWA10C_CMP03A.V1.1.miz updated on 22.09.14 which is trying to install in the /aircrafts and not /aircraft folder.

Win 10 64 Pro, MSI Z390 I7-9700K @5ghz Kraken Z63, 32Gb Corsair Dominator, MSI RTX-2070, 1TB NVME 2TB SSD's, TM Warthog, Pro Rudders, OpenTrack w/ IR Clip

thanks tint. renamed the file with an exe extension but it still thinks its an miz file. Show file.exe.miz

The name should be file.exe without the .miz at the end.

Windows 10 64bit, Intel i9-9900@5Ghz, 32 Gig RAM, MSI RTX 3080 TI, 2 TB SSD, 43" 2160p@1440p monitor.

Is there an updated download for the Tactical Training Qualification?

I filtered on Sabre-TLA and can only find DCSWA10C_CMP03A.V1.1.miz updated on 22.09.14 which is trying to install in the /aircrafts and not /aircraft folder.

Try re-downloading the package. It should install into \aircraft. We updated the existing package as the missions themselves didn't change versions.

F-15C-User-Bar-ACM.v2.jpg

MapleFlagMissions - Read Our Blog for Updates

Just bought the mission set. Thoroughly enjoyable albeit sometimes frustrating. Hopefully TTQ part B is coming along cause I want that red CMR badge eventually:thumbup:

The good news is we are doing the final tweaks on the last mission so I'm going to say we are just days from posting Part B for download.

If you want to read the mission briefings before hand the documentation package has been updated with all the missions for the campaign.

We will be providing a hints and tips posting to help as we introduced some new things in this campaign and some may find it difficult to understand without some pointers.

Try re-downloading the package. It should install into \aircraft. We updated the existing package as the missions themselves didn't change versions.

I did, the one listed below correct?

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/699221/

Also, my install path for DCS World is C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World and all the installs seem to not have the Eagle Dynamics part in it. I just moved the files to the right directory so that should be ok right?

Maple_Install.JPG.0a16e62d3f600aaf085b8acd17cb1ef5.JPG

Win 10 64 Pro, MSI Z390 I7-9700K @5ghz Kraken Z63, 32Gb Corsair Dominator, MSI RTX-2070, 1TB NVME 2TB SSD's, TM Warthog, Pro Rudders, OpenTrack w/ IR Clip

Lets say you have file called campaign.miz

1. Right click on it and select Rename.

2. With your right arrow key on your keyboard, move the flashing cursor to the very far right of the letter z.

3. Press back space (delete) 3 times to get rid of the word "miz". Do not delete the full stop (.)

4. Now type the letters "exe"

5. Press Enter and click ok if it warns you about changing the files extention.

You should now have a file called "campaign.exe"

followed the instructions. Still didnt get rid of the miz extension.

Milli has it right. If you still have problems this link also has a good example especially if you have hidden extensions enabled:

http://www.mediacollege.com/microsoft/windows/extension-change.html

It contains similar instructions to our PDF file.

Milli has it right. If you still have problems this link also has a good example especially if you have hidden extensions enabled:

http://www.mediacollege.com/microsoft/windows/extension-change.html

It contains similar instructions to our PDF file.

The media college instructions worked about unhiding the extension. Thanks.

I was in Art of the Kill D#@ it!!!!

Part B of the Tactical Training Qualification Campaign is now available for download here.

Your existing Part A mission key will unlock this package for installation.

If you want to continue your campaign starting at mission 18 you can edit your logbook as detailed in this post.

We posted a Hints and Tips Blog entry to help with Part B as radio communications with your wingman, 2nd element and other flights and ground units will be critical in successfully accomplishing these missions.

Please contact us at mapleflagmissions@gmail.com if you have any issues or questions.

Thanks.

Installed it, and tried to continue the campaign.

When I start the campaign I got a warning, and cannot continue. (campaign not visible)

Mission file ./mods/aircraft/A-10C/Missions/en/Campaigns//Arrival.miz not found in "./mods/aircraft/A-10C/Missions/en/Campaigns/Tactical Training Qualification.cmp"

Checking the folder, indeed no arrival.miz

I did found one in my old "aircraftS" folder, copied in the "aircraft" folder, everything is in order now.

Are there any docs (missionbriefs) available??

Edited by sUrge0n

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]- I5 3570K @4.2ghz | ASUS P8Z77-I Deluxe | Intel® Thermal Solution RTS2011LC | G.Skill Ares 8GB DDR3-1866 CL9 | MSI N760 2GD5/OC ITX| 2x Corsair CSSD-F60GBGT-BK | Western Digital WD10EALX 1TB | HOTAS Warthog | TrackIR 5 | Win 7

From the error message it appeared that PART A was missing but you found it in the old \aircrafts directory.

I recommend installing PART A first before PART B. PART A has been updated to install into the new \aircraft directory so if you install PART A then PART B all the missions should be in their proper directory for the campaign to play properly.

A mission briefing package has been posted here.

I just downloaded and installed both TTQ part A and B and part A is still installing to wrong place...or is this newer version somewhere else than in under this link

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/699221/ ?

Also I'm wondering why "Copy of TT.jpg" is named like that..should it be TT.jpg?

Edited by Iku64

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

HP Z420 | Xeon E5-1650 @3.20GHz/3.70Ghz | 16Gb DDR3-1333 | ZOTAC GTX 980 Ti AMP! | Micron RealSSD C400 256Gb | Sound Blaster Z | TrackIR4 | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog| CH Pro pedals | Win 10 Pro 64-bit

Just tested the download package from ED's site and you are correct. For some reason it appears it didn't upload the latest file even though the timestamp shows a date after our package was updated. Must have been user error on our part. :doh:

I'll upload the latest Part A campaign again to ED's site and hopefully they can approve it quickly.

Given that it takes ED some time to approve the package uploads you can download Part A from our Google Drive here.

Or if you prefer, when the installer displays the directory path, select Browse and then select the aircraft directory. The installer will add the A-10C directory after that and it will install to the correct path.

The Copy of TT.jpg file is fine. We are deploying the file copies as part of the package.

I apologize for the inconvenience of not having the Part A package updated properly to match the new \aircraft directory change. :(

I have the same problem in regards to the aircraft / aircrafts folders. Tac11 to Tac 17 installs into the aircrafts folder copied across to aircraft folder ok.

When starting the campaigns I get an error:

Mission file ./mods/aircraft/A-10C/Missions/en/Campaigns//AAT07 AG Gun and Rocket Employment.miz not found in " ./mods/aircraft/A-10C/Missions/en/Campaigns/Advanced Aircraft Training Qualification.cmp

Only have the practice mission in single player

| i9 9900K Octa Core 2TB SSD +32GB Spectrix DDR4 @3200MHz RGB | 2 x Radeon RX480 in Crossfire. | TrackIR5 HOTAS Warthog,MFG Crosswind Pedals | Cougar MFDs |

[OCG] Oceanic Combat Group

discord.gg/ZmXEBSU

"Through The Inferno"

by deadlyfishes

Official Australian Servers

SRS: All Servers have Auto-Connect Enabled

Server 1: TTI Caucasus

Server 2: TTI Persian Gulf

Server 3: OCG Training

Server 4: OCG NTTR & Multiplayer Missions

Australian Website

AU Discord Server

I have the same problem in regards to the aircraft / aircrafts folders. Tac11 to Tac 17 installs into the aircrafts folder copied across to aircraft folder ok.

When starting the campaigns I get an error:

Mission file ./mods/aircraft/A-10C/Missions/en/Campaigns//AAT07 AG Gun and Rocket Employment.miz not found in " ./mods/aircraft/A-10C/Missions/en/Campaigns/Advanced Aircraft Training Qualification.cmp

Only have the practice mission in single player

Looks like you might have the campaigns mixed up.

The Tactical Training Part A can be installed using the current installer by selecting Browse when the path is displayed and select aircraft instead of aircrafts. The files should install to the correct path.

The issue with AAT07 appears that you may not have installed Part B of the Advanced Aircraft Training Campaign properly. Part B can be downloaded from here.

Thank you for the quick reply. I had not noticed that it had installed the files under the mapleflag directory by default. reinstalled all good.

| i9 9900K Octa Core 2TB SSD +32GB Spectrix DDR4 @3200MHz RGB | 2 x Radeon RX480 in Crossfire. | TrackIR5 HOTAS Warthog,MFG Crosswind Pedals | Cougar MFDs |

[OCG] Oceanic Combat Group

discord.gg/ZmXEBSU

"Through The Inferno"

by deadlyfishes

Official Australian Servers

SRS: All Servers have Auto-Connect Enabled

Server 1: TTI Caucasus

Server 2: TTI Persian Gulf

Server 3: OCG Training

Server 4: OCG NTTR & Multiplayer Missions

Australian Website

AU Discord Server