Beta 6 Coming Soon

hassata

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I also use a trackball, as opposed to a mouse. The difference being, using your full arm for input on a standard mouse or just your index finger on certain track balls.

I'm surprised more people aren't using them.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

OS:WIN7 HP X64|MOBO:ASRock Z68|CPU:I52500k@4Ghz|RAM:12Gb 3x4Gb GSkill Ripjaws 9-9-9-24 @1600Mhz|GPU:ASUS GTX580|HDD:2x128Gb Crucial sataIII SSD raid0|PSU:Antek 1000watt|Case:Antek 1200|Peripherals: TMWH|Saitek ProFlight rudder pedals|TrackIr4

I have promised myself just after new year, not to shower untill beta 6 comes out.......my wife is not happy.....But I must continue.....must belive.....

Marriage Vs Beta 6

I'm sure your wife will understand :P

:megalol:

Intel i7 12700k / Corsair H150i Elite Capellix / Asus TUF Z690 Wifi D4 / Corsair Dominator 32GB 3200Mhz / Corsair HW1000W / 1x Samsung SSD 970 Evo Plus 500Gb + 1 Corsair MP600 1TB / ASUS ROG Strix RTX 3080 OC V2 / Fractal Design Meshify 2 / HOTAS Warthog / TFRP Rudder / TrackIR 5 / Dell U2515h 25" Monitor 1440p

I also use a trackball... I'm surprised more people aren't using them.

THANK YOU~!

Although, my insistence on using a trackball and joystick does tend to interfere with my social life... *cough*

Holy... You use a trackball?

Man... That's just ancient! Haven't seen any of those since I was a kid. :D

You kids with your warhog hotas and your twitter and your friendster... When I was your age, we just spread our arms and made "rat-tat-tat" noises and ran around the backyard.:pilotfly:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Win7 | Intel Core 2 Quad | Q8400 @ 2.66GHz | 2.67 GHz 3.37GB of RAM 60gig Samsung SSD| GTX 570

"Operation: Bull by the Horns" "Bull Run 2.0"

:director::cheer3nc:360 active users online now ..........

The anxiety is growing!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

http://www.69squadrone.it

S.O: Win7 64bit

MB: ASUS 1366 P6X58D-E (Audio card integrated)

CPU: INTEL Core i7 950 3.06Ghz 8MB

GPU: GTX470 Gainward 1280MB GDDR5 "Golden Sample"

HD: Western Digital 500GB WD5000AAKS 7200rpm 16MB

RAM: DDR3 1333Mhz PC10666 6GB Kingston

Accessories:TrackIR5 6DOF, Hotas Cougar.

Well my biggest issue is spending time practicing combat employment in the A-10, and then seeing the latest beta changelog and learning the exact systems I was practicing with have now been 'fixed'. :noexpression:

It's like okay...now there's really no point flying until this next beta comes out. Otherwise I'll just be learning malfunctional systems. :(

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

How To Fix Your X-52's Rudder!

Well my biggest issue is spending time practicing combat employment in the A-10, and then seeing the latest beta changelog and learning the exact systems I was practicing with have now been 'fixed'. :noexpression:

It's like okay...now there's really no point flying until this next beta comes out. Otherwise I'll just be learning malfunctional systems. :(

ACK! That's like blasphemy in DCS land. I'd fly if they told me the whole manual was bogus. lol :pilotfly:

THANK YOU~!When I was your age, we just spread our arms and made "rat-tat-tat" noises and ran around the backyard.:pilotfly:

Then, there was Amy from next door, who was the KC-135. --never could persuade her to connect. :blink:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Win7 | Intel Core 2 Quad | Q8400 @ 2.66GHz | 2.67 GHz 3.37GB of RAM 60gig Samsung SSD| GTX 570

"Operation: Bull by the Horns" "Bull Run 2.0"

I just read that in Belgium, since the negotiation of a new government is taking ages, some women have called for the negotiator's wives to not have sexual intercourse untill a new government is there.

Apparently it was an idea from Kenia, where they had the same problem and after this no-sex call there was a government within a week.

So maybe, if you really can't take it anymore, you need to consider involving the wives of the developers :D

I7920/12GBDDR3/ASUS P6T DELUXE V2/MSI GTX 960 GAMING 4G /WIN 10 Ultimate/TM HOTAS WARTHOG

I just read that in Belgium, since the negotiation of a new government is taking ages, some women have called for the negotiator's wives to not have sexual intercourse untill a new government is there.

Time to buy shares in Belgian brothels :D.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I'm off for 2 weeks :punk:

and wife is working all week long :music_whistling:

Bring that **** beta online for god sake !!!!!! :megalol::joystick::D

Do you think that getting 9 women pregnant will get you a baby in 1 month?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Mobo: Asus P8P67 deluxe Monitor: Lg 22'' 1920*1080

CPU: i7 2600k@ 4.8Ghz +Zalman CNPS9900 max

Keyboard: Logitech G15

GPU:GTX 980 Strix Mouse: Sidewinder X8

PSU: Corsair TX750w Gaming Devices: Saytek X52, TrackIr5

RAM: Mushkin 2x4gb ddr3 9-9-9-24 @1600mhz

Case: 690 SSD: Intel X25m 80gb

I bought the game last Friday, after too many years of waiting time for a sim that would catch my attention again. The last ones I played were Falcon 3.0 and Jane's Longbow. Anyway, I'm beyond impressed so far. Of course, for me it's all fresh and I can understand the cravings of those that have been in the beta for some time now.

As for Belgium, Geskes ... I heard the idea about "sexual starvation" on the news yesterday. I doubt it would make a difference. Toddlers are better at negotiations than Belgian politicians at the moment. :)

The Belgian politics can Kilo Mike Alfa :D

I say it'd be a better idea to get wives and gf's hooked to A-10C as well. Far too much of a man's world this is!

Anyway, cut these people some slack. I feel utterly delighted to see that great combat sims haven't gone extinct.

Spoiler

W10-x64 | Z390 Gigabyte Aorus Ultra | Core i7 9700K @ 4.8Ghz | Noctua NH-D15

Corsair 32Gb 3200 | MSI RTX 3080ti Gaming X

Asus Xonar AE | TM Hotas Warthog

MFG Crosswind pedals | Valve Index

The tone has changed here. Talks of seeding, etc. Is release imminent or do I have more conversations of Belgian sex negotiations to look forward to? ;)

we dont know but we hope soooooooo much!!!!!! :smartass::music_whistling:]

Do you think that getting 9 women pregnant will get you a baby in 1 month?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Mobo: Asus P8P67 deluxe Monitor: Lg 22'' 1920*1080

CPU: i7 2600k@ 4.8Ghz +Zalman CNPS9900 max

Keyboard: Logitech G15

GPU:GTX 980 Strix Mouse: Sidewinder X8

PSU: Corsair TX750w Gaming Devices: Saytek X52, TrackIr5

RAM: Mushkin 2x4gb ddr3 9-9-9-24 @1600mhz

Case: 690 SSD: Intel X25m 80gb

They encountered a few new bugs that will push it back to March..

Sorry guys.

Ok just kidding I think it will be released Wed. They are just wrapping up everything into a nice bundle.

That was bullshit, my heart stopped for a second. :cry:

I'm hoping most people will use the torrent so I everyone can get UBER d/l speeds, and those that don't use it won't bog up the servers.

-SnakeShit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Peace through Superior Firepower

EVERYTHING YOU'LL EVER NEED FOR LOMAC:

http://flankertraining.com/ironhand/news.html

Then, there was Amy from next door, who was the KC-135. --never could persuade her to connect. :blink:

You forgot to flip the SIG AMPL switch to OVERRIDE in your FUEL panel. Surely that would've done the trick! A LINE CHECK would be a polite thing to do first, though, the switch is right next to the first one, same panel.

You're welcome. :P

• Like 1