Beta 6 Coming Soon

hassata

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks to ED for the continously increasing support and community work of this past year..outstanding!

i m curious how things go on for ED,..and hopefully all you ED guys have a great happy new year party and can resolve the issues in the early new year..!)

We re holding hands!:pilotfly::pilotfly:

cheers

SCUD

TM HOTAS WH :joystick:, Saitek Pro Pedals, Track IR 4, 2xJoyWarrier, 1x KeyWarrior, i52500k @4600MHz, ASUS P8Z68-V Pro, NV 670GT, SSD+ WD BC+ WD Raptor, 32HD:pilotfly:[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

guys at ED and all the guys here on the forum have a happy new year ED we appreciate all the work you have done for in my opinion the best flightsim produced to date. and its still in beta testing wow

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel I7 8700k processor overclocked to 5.0, Asus ROG Z370-E , 32 GB G Skill Ripjaw DDR4 2400 ram, Nvidia Geforce 1080 TI , Virpil Constellation Alpha/ Virpil 50 CM2 Base/MFG Crosswinds rudders/TIR 5, Windows 10 64 bit

I just hope they can make good sales on the finished product. It is something of a niche sim. And how many more will buy beyond us here? Tey willneed to market aggressively and get it on store shelves IMHO.

"You see, IronHand is my thing"

My specs:  W10 Pro, I5/11600K o/c to 4800 @1.32v, 64 GB 3200 XML RAM, ASUS RTX3060ti/8GB.

I just hope they can make good sales on the finished product. It is something of a niche sim. And how many more will buy beyond us here? Tey willneed to market aggressively and get it on store shelves IMHO.

I plan to buy it again when the box version comes out.

ED thanks for letting us know about the delay.

Best wishes to you in the New Year.:thumbup:

I just tested the beta 4 patch. It increased my performancy dramatically. Even if some things are yet/still or again buggy, it´s a quite good look on what we´ll expect with final release...I´ve really got to say thank you for such a great product (Series). So you pretty much earned the vacation. Enjoy and return back well rested, to finish this sim.

DCS-Tutorial-Collection       

BlackSharkDen - Helicopter only

Specs:: ASrock Z790 Pro RS; Intel i5-13600K @5,1Ghz; 64GB DDR5 RAM; RTX 3080 @10GB; Corsair RMX Serie 750; 2x SSD 850 EVO 1x860 EVO 500GB 1x nvme M.2 970 EVO 1TB; 1x nvme M.2 980 Pro 2TB+ 3 TB HDD

Hardware: Oculus Rift S; Meta Quest 3; HOTAS Warthog; Logitech Rudder Pedals, K-51 Collective

A few days!?!? Microsoft would of had a fix by now....

Sure. Why don't you consider playing microsoft flight sims, since their product support is so splendid? :)

Good, fast, cheap. Choose any two.

Come let's eat grandpa!

Use punctuation, save lives!

Sure. Why don't you consider playing microsoft flight sims, since their product support is so splendid? :)

:thumbup::thumbup::smilewink:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]W10(64bit)Asus Rog Strix Z370-F - i7 8700K - Dark Rock Pro 4 - 16 giga ram Corsair vengeance 3000 - MSI RTX 2070 Super - Asus Rog Phobeus soundcard - Z906 Surround speaker - Track ir5 - HOTAS Warthog

I guess I can live with all the bugs and delays.

Ah man, is it twilight zone all over again?

For the love of all that is unholy, you don't have to live with all the bugs, it's a frickin BETA :megalol:

Edited by sobek

Good, fast, cheap. Choose any two.

Come let's eat grandpa!

Use punctuation, save lives!