A quick thank you

JCook

I just spent 2 hours of my very limited free time tonight on a certain FA18 SuperHornet - which while a beautiful simulation is always a hassle to get setup. It habitually is inconsistent in recognizing my controllers.

The DCS A10 on the other hand has given me zero issues with my controllers - so THANK YOU DCS!

I'll spend the rest of my evening flying the A10.

• Like 1

super what :) only recognise the words A-10 and Black Shark :)

Custom built W10 Pro 64Bit, Intel Core i9 9900k, Asus ROG Maximus Code XI Z390, 64GB DDR4 3200 RGB, Samsung 1TB NVme M.2 Drive, Gigabyte AORUS 2080TI, 40" Iiyama Display. Wacom Cintiq Pro 24, HOTAS Virpil T50 Stick / FA-18C TM Stick and Virpil T50 Throttle, MFG Crosswind Graphite Pedals. HP Reverb

SPECTER

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Lead Terrain Developer / Texture Artist

I just spent 2 hours of my very limited free time tonight on a certain FA18 SuperHornet - which while a beautiful simulation is always a hassle...

Yeah... isn't it time CJ and Matt release that code already? I'm not getting any younger... :P

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Win7 | Intel Core 2 Quad | Q8400 @ 2.66GHz | 2.67 GHz 3.37GB of RAM 60gig Samsung SSD| GTX 570

"Operation: Bull by the Horns" "Bull Run 2.0"

It is quite the fantastic sim, but I must admint, I'm still hoping for the Ef Eh Ate Teen from DCS at some point in the future.

That would be cooler.

--And, nope, I'm not a programmer. I have WordPad, though.:music_whistling:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Win7 | Intel Core 2 Quad | Q8400 @ 2.66GHz | 2.67 GHz 3.37GB of RAM 60gig Samsung SSD| GTX 570

"Operation: Bull by the Horns" "Bull Run 2.0"

super what :) only recognise the words A-10 and Black Shark :)

Pretty soon you will be able to add the word "Viper" to your vocabulary!

*Prays that I'm right*

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return." - Leonardo da Vinci

Intel i7-4790k | Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo heat sink | Thermaltake Core V71 case | 750W EVGA PSU | 8gb G.SKILL Ripjaws DDR3 RAM | MSI Z97 Gaming 5 LGA 1150 motherboard | Samsung SSD | ASUS STRIX GTX 970 | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | TIR 5 | Razer Deathadder | Corsair K70