LOMAN4 BETA Available for download

Guest ThomasDWeiss

I must be lucky, i got the download no problems, its basically the same interface as the previous versions, same graphics options. The addon menu is the same, but it has a uninstall all button, which will be very handy.

I haven't got/need any addons for flamming cliffs, so i haven't tried it out. Im assuming the only major change is the compatability with 1.1

What can i say, 1.1 in perfect. Loman 4 will be a very usefull tool none the less. Oh also when it first loads at comes up with the games to select it has Flamming Cliffs and Lockon, allowing for seperate installs and tweeks. Very handy for people running both versions.

Cheers

I once mailed suggestion for loman prog, but it never arrived to the mail, so it was thrown back at my mail, but heres screwed up pic of the idea what im after for. There is colors for each graphic sliders, to make tweaking faster and easier. I know theres those colours of pre-sets in lomac, but i think this is easier way to handle it.

loman_clr.JPG.b1aa284966f96168d988f6bff09336ce.JPG

Thanks for the info, Thomas.

But, I can not run the program. :icon_frow This is the message I received. Does anyone know a fix for this? (What's PowerBuilder? I don't have any Sybase product installed or known it at all.)

loman4err8lp.jpg

Well, the readme.txt says this. So, maybe my universe had some influence from it? :rolleyes:

WARNING this is a 4.0 BETA 3 RELEASE, USE AT YOUR OWN RISK !!!

may destroy your pc, your car, your house and maybe the earth and the universe

TekaTeka from Japan

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Visit my site Beyond Visual Range.